New Dude figured it out!!... Viper pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrankMyCat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I figured out how to resize my '05 Viper pics. Hope this works. Damn newby. I know.

-caleb

ohiosrt10 said:
Yep, you figured it out. Nice truck! Even NICER co-workers! ;)
Thanx. Yeah, I (they) get that a lot. I affectionately call them the CrankMyCat Babes :rock: :rock: . My wife thinks it's funny. She's hotter than of them all. ;)

-caleb

tsmith3 said:
Nice work truck:rock:
Thanx. I've actually taken it out to a drilling rig location and delivered some parts in it. There's a picture of the truck on a Viking Drilling rig location on the Cat Crankers myspace page. Viking was one of the rigs on the TruTV show, "Black Gold".

-caleb

what the hell is crank my cat???? and no im not gonna go look at that page .. give us some details

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
what the hell is crank my cat???? and no im not gonna go look at that page .. give us some details

Look. It's a website I started. I'm a 4 generation independent engine mechanic. I went through a really nasty divorce last year with four small children (ages 2,4,6 and 8 at the time). I bought an SRT-10 just as a way to do something with my kids to help them get their minds off of the crap they were put through. It just so happens, I put the logo on the side and my kids thought it was cool that Daddy had a 'rolling billboard'. I work on Caterpillar diesel engines. We were joking around one day talking about "Pimp My Ride" and "Trick My Truck". I blurted out "Crank My Cat" and it was funny. So I am just an ordinary guy trying to create something original. If you don't like it, you are in good company. My ex hates it as well. There's always critics. I'm fine with that. I'm really used to it now. Best wishes.
-caleb

CrankMyCat said:
Look. It's a website I started. I'm a 4 generation independent engine mechanic. I went through a really nasty divorce last year with four small children (ages 2,4,6 and 8 at the time). I bought an SRT-10 just as a way to do something with my kids to help them get their minds off of the crap they were put through. It just so happens, I put the logo on the side and my kids thought it was cool that Daddy had a 'rolling billboard'. I work on Caterpillar diesel engines. We were joking around one day talking about "Pimp My Ride" and "Trick My Truck". I blurted out "Crank My Cat" and it was funny. So I am just an ordinary guy trying to create something original. If you don't like it, you are in good company. My ex hates it as well. There's always critics. I'm fine with that. I'm really used to it now. Best wishes.
-caleb

No one said they dont like it ,,, I just asked what is it...

mopower1958 said:
Welcome to the forum. From 77 till 87 I worked on Detroits and Allisons in everything from oil rigs to 4wd tractors. Black trucks are the best looking and the fastest!!

Well, that's what YOU think - I happen to be partial to RED :p :p :p

Caleb, notice David put red stripes down his truck ............. ;) ;)

I'm sooo focused on the babes. Great pictures.

As for what you do for your children I commend you. My daughter is all that keeps me going each day so I know how you feel bro. I sacrifice and put myself through the trouble of traveling abroad just so I know she'll have a future. We do all we can for them while we can and wish we could be here their whole lives.

Venom Power said:
I'm sooo focused on the babes. Great pictures.

As for what you do for your children I commend you. My daughter is all that keeps me going each day so I know how you feel bro. I sacrifice and put myself through the trouble of traveling abroad just so I know she'll have a future. We do all we can for them while we can and wish we could be here their whole lives.

Thanx...I've always had a thing for cold beer and hott women... and yes, my wife knows how I feel...she's one of 'em....hahaha! She knows I ain't going anywhere...I love where I'm at. I commend you as well, brotha. I wished there was no such thing as the term "Dead-beat Dad".
best regards,
-caleb

Hopefully we'll meet up at a TX get together one day. I know Odessa isn't exactly close to Houston. Perhaps a GTG in San Antonio?:dontknow: There are plenty TX members that would love to meet up.

Venom Power said:
Hopefully we'll meet up at a TX get together one day. I know Odessa isn't exactly close to Houston. Perhaps a GTG in San Antonio?:dontknow: There are plenty TX members that would love to meet up.
Sounds good to me. We were actually in Houston on 8/9/08 for the Kid Rock and Lynyrd Skynyrd concert. It was my bachelor party:rock: :rock: :rock: . We took the Viper for her first road trip. Haulin' ass through those enormous freeways. I was doing 85 and an 18-wheeler passed me like I was standing still. I couldn't resist. I smoked his ass. Too much fun:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back