New E.T. Record

Awesome but like the other guys, I wanna see 9s for all the work in his truck.

guys in amarillo Texas now it was cutting out on the big end we will get it worked out and be back at the track for the nines I promise

Thanks evryone it has been a journy for sure but well worth it

505'sFastestViper. said:
and justin one the hemp challenge in his wires jeep. A smooth thousand dollars!!!!!!!!!0:D

The HEMI challenge in the wifes Jeep LOL, no hemp here!

Congrats to you Dom, we will be out there again soon with better times I promise :rock:

Whats crazzy is that you run 11.30 and Dom has 1000hp more than you and only runs .7 faster.... thats an expensive .7.. about 100k worth ...

Ouch..

JMB Justin said:
The HEMI challenge in the wifes Jeep LOL, no hemp here!

Congrats to you Dom, we will be out there again soon with better times I promise :rock:

JMB Performance and Powdercoat, LLC
www.jmbperformance.com

Builder of Worlds Highest Powered Power-Adder SRT-10 Rams:
-Dom's Turbo: 1365whp (Fastest SRT-10 Ram, 132mph)
-RamfromHell's Supercharged: 921WHP
-JMB's N20: 640whp (Fastest/Quickest stock motor N20 only 11.30/119.7)

More coming soon.....

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Whats crazzy is that you run 11.30 and Dom has 1000hp more than you and only runs .7 faster.... thats an expensive .7.. about 100k worth ...

Ouch..
justin has been to the track in his truck a bunch i will be in the 9s.....just wait...i forgot what does your truck run????;)

Mine don't run,, engine is out still getting work done its only been forever now... but someday ill get her back on the road.. and it should run in the low 11s...

so lets say 11.00.. thats only .4 behind ya :=) lol...

Anyhow bro ya just need to get that beast tuned up and running properly so you can nail down some low 9s...

505'sFastestViper. said:
justin has been to the track in his truck a bunch i will be in the 9s.....just wait...i forgot what does your truck run????;)

congrats on the run, what rpm did you go through the traps at?

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Mine don't run,, engine is out still getting work done its only been forever now... but someday ill get her back on the road.. and it should run in the low 11s...

so lets say 11.00.. thats only .4 behind ya :=) lol...

Anyhow bro ya just need to get that beast tuned up and running properly so you can nail down some low 9s...
Going from 13.5 to 12.5, is a whole lot easier than going 12.5 to 11.5. So you can only imagine how much harder it is to go 11.5 to 10.5. I have no doubt that Dom will hit 9's. But dont be surpised if you dont go 11.0. That's alot of work and money for one of our trucks to go low 11's. It usually involves to snail looking things on each side of the motor.:)

SANTEEN said:
Going from 13.5 to 12.5, is a whole lot easier than going 12.5 to 11.5. So you can only imagine how much harder it is to go 11.5 to 10.5. I have no doubt that Dom will hit 9's. But dont be surpised if you dont go 11.0. That's alot of work and money for one of our trucks to go low 11's. It usually involves to snail looking things on each side of the motor.:)

Ya i know its a biotch to get down there, but i should be pushing 750hp or so.. so hopefully that will get me closes to a mid or low 11...

And yes I'm just harassing Dom... as he deserves some... lolo

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back