NEW EDITION!!

Yellow venom

Boosted Venom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its been a long 6 weeks not working and staying home with the 4 boys while my wife has been in the hospital on bed rest!!
Yesterday afternoon she gave birth to a beautiful 4lbs9oz baby boy"Dillon Christian" They are both doing very well in hospital,Dillon will be in there for 10 days or so since he was born 5 weeks early and the wife for a couple more days recouperating from her section.
Its been a tough go,And for icing on the cake my 4 year old caught the pneumonia and I had to stay in the childrens stollery with him for 7 days,just got back a couple nights ago!,He is home now doing very well!
I can finnally see the light at the end of the tunnel!!:rock: Should be getting back to normal soon!:burnout:

Congratulations on the addition to your family

Congrats on the newest boy. Seems like you have your own basketball team now hehe. And just how normal can normal be with 5 boys in the house? LOL

Congratulations

Congratulations on the birth of your son.

Good to hear that your wife is recuperating well.

Hats off to you for acting like superman aka Mr. Mom. This is great news all the way around, for your family.

Yellow venom 366 said:
Its been a long 6 weeks not working and staying home with the 4 boys while my wife has been in the hospital on bed rest!!
Yesterday afternoon she gave birth to a beautiful 4lbs9oz baby boy"Dillon Christian" They are both doing very well in hospital,Dillon will be in there for 10 days or so since he was born 5 weeks early and the wife for a couple more days recouperating from her section.
Its been a tough go,And for icing on the cake my 4 year old caught the pneumonia and I had to stay in the childrens stollery with him for 7 days,just got back a couple nights ago!,He is home now doing very well!
I can finnally see the light at the end of the tunnel!!:rock: Should be getting back to normal soon!:burnout:

Great to hear your family is on the road to recovery, and congrat's on the new addition... Dillon is a great name :rock:

Congrats on your new baby boy...:) Hello to all the family...:)

Thank you everyone,Greatly appreciated!,, Its a busy house alright,I also have a daughter in the mix also.! Thanks again everyone!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back