NEW ENGLAND GTG 4/29/09

TREKER said:
You waiting for something better to come up? ;) :thefinger: :p

I would consider the ferry too. Just expensive for the day.
What could be better?:dontknow: :p Believe it or not, I do have other responsibilities to attend too. :D

joemags54 said:
What could be better?:dontknow: :p Believe it or not, I do have other responsibilities to attend too. :D

Well take a day off from waxing the truck to actually drive it and meet up with us. And remember... This will haunt you for a long time.. ;)

magss.jpg

TREKER said:
Well take a day off from waxing the truck to actually drive it and meet up with us. And remember... This will haunt you for a long time.. ;)

magss.jpg
PRICELESS! What a laugh Scott. You are a riot!!! :D :D :D

Big Worm said:
If John goes I will go so I will have someone to ride with , so we might be able to link up with someone.

ctsrt10 & Jesse, I am sorry I will have to bow out on this one. The misses already made other plans for this day and if I break them, Jesse, you'll have a new room mate ;)

Gettin There .....

ctsrt10 - Originator (thanks)
Bigworm - checkin miles & Checkin w/John
nycsteve - Dependant on prognosis
ntw0rk - allways welcome, with or without truck
Dominic & Juliana - Old faithful
Treker - Wouldn't miss it
Joe mags - Got him Thinkin about it
BMAKO - If the shop cooperates
Jimtete - Looking forward to it

Keep em Comin .....

FastRam said:
ctsrt10 & Jesse, I am sorry I will have to bow out on this one. The misses already made other plans for this day and if I break them, Jesse, you'll have a new room mate ;)
man that sucks tell her where goin for a long ride buy some roses play romantic shit so she passes out then show up at the meet she wont kill you that much. Well atleast intill you get your ass back home:dontknow:

TREKER said:

magss.jpg
That was a classic shot. I can never forget as His truck wizzed by me and I snapped that on my throw away camera!!

Now we're gettin there

Great news RBee ..... Be glad to have ya, Maybe we could Caravan up, we're both in eastern CT. ........... You're on the list .....

ctsrt10 - Originator (thanks)
Bigworm - checkin miles & Checkin w/John
nycsteve - Dependant on prognosis
ntw0rk - allways welcome, with or without truck
Dominic & Juliana - Old faithful
Treker - Wouldn't miss it
Joe mags - Got him Thinkin about it
BMAKO - If the shop cooperates
RB04 - Sweet Dodge Pickup, always welcome
Jimtete - Looking forward to it

Looks like it's shapen up to be a good one ..... Thanks.

Paul & Jim

nycstev said:
That was a classic shot. I can never forget as His truck wizzed by me and I snapped that on my throw away camera!!

Steve.. I think we should have an honorary truck of the month pic for Mags.. :) How great would that be as the main page pic...:marchmellow: :congrats: :p :D

TREKER said:
Steve.. I think we should have an honorary truck of the month pic for Mags.. :) How great would that be as the main page pic...:marchmellow: :congrats: :p :D
"Yuck it up, fuzzball":p

TREKER said:
Thats AWEssssOmEEEEE

JimTeTe said:
The 26th ..... Sunday :rock:

awwwwwWWEE SHUCKS!:mad: That's the day I'll be flying the friendly skies back home. Or.. or I would't been down for a trip up north..

ctsrt10 said:
man that sucks tell her where goin for a long ride buy some roses play romantic shit so she passes out then show up at the meet she wont kill you that much. Well atleast intill you get your ass back home:dontknow:

You know I thought about something like that -- that is until I remembered my truck is only a two seater -- I have an 06 RC with the huge center consule storage box. My seven year old has no were to sit and my wife would be a little curious as to where I stashed her. I wouldn't make it out of the neighborhood no less to Connecticut. If somehing changes on my end, I'll let you know.

I'm not going to make it... :(

I will be heading back to Florida next Saturday. Ya'll tip a couple back for me.

ntw0rk said:
I'm not going to make it... :(

I will be heading back to Florida next Saturday. Ya'll tip a couple back for me.

Sorry you cant make it Scott.. I'll post up pics as usual.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back