New England GTG to meet Ntw0rk

It'll be my 1st time running my truck!

Should be funny!!!

Dominick572 said:
This Saturday June 2nd.

Whoever can make it were going to meet up in Epping NH.

Its a Test N Tune day at New England Dragway Gates open at 8AM.

http://newenglanddragway.com/html/home.php?dest=directions

Too cool! Scott is a hell of a great guy... :rock: :rock: Hope the weather is perfect for ya:burnout: :burnout:

ntw0rk said:
I'll be there!!!

:rock::rock:

Have fun Scott, should be a hoot to meet some of the NE gang....AND hit the strip in some cool weather.;) :rock:

That is kind of funny because this morning I checked out that website (new England dragway thing). I was thinking about go there someday then I decided to check here. What do you know. Dom was thinking the same thing as I do! Lol

I am totally going be there and my girl, jessica, will come with me too. It will be my first time dyno my truck too! :D

I have a question...what time am I should be there? Thanks!

Dominick572 said:
It'll be my 1st time running my truck!

Should be funny!!!

I'll bring my Video Camera!! ;)

I may have to work until noon. I should know better by this afternoon.

Looking forward to meeting at least a couple of you guys!! I know this was short notice, so even getting a few people there will be awesome!!

NBT said:
Too cool! Scott is a hell of a great guy... :rock: :rock: Hope the weather is perfect for ya:burnout: :burnout:

Have fun Scott, should be a hoot to meet some of the NE gang....AND hit the strip in some cool weather.;) :rock:

Thanks Kenny!

Weather is not looking too good right now... Possibility of thunder boomers in the afternoon, temps in the mid 70's. Hopefully it's better than that in reality!
:rock:

If some of you guys do not know what he looks like....

Picture018.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture008.jpg

DSC03756XX.jpg

8_ugly_peopleX.jpg

just look for this guy.:D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just found that the gate open at 8am. I'm wondering is it like a dyno test or race. Also what is the stuff that I have to bring because I read the information in the website but I was not sure if I do understand it. What is the stuff that is required? Thanks

Last edited:
Jeez, such short notice... Would love to go. Weather does not look good either.

A little more advanced notice and I could have done it..

You can still make it!!! C'mon! Your name is Treker after all, make the trek!!

Thanks Dennis! This ain't over yet beotch!!

:D

That is a little far for me. So just have a beer for me, and I will have one or more for you!:D

Bill.

I WOULD HAVE WENT. bUT 36 HRS NOTICE IS TOO LATE. I THINK IM SWAPPING MY YANKEES HAT FOR A BOSOX HHAT TOO.

STEVE

nycstev said:
I WOULD HAVE WENT. bUT 36 HRS NOTICE IS TOO LATE. I THINK IM SWAPPING MY YANKEES HAT FOR A BOSOX HHAT TOO.

STEVE
Also If I may............Try a Boston spell checker :D The New York one's are 14 games back still aparently ;) :D :p Oh I see you fixed it Hahahahha

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back