New exhaust installed! Billy Boat full system.

avcts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got tired of waiting for a set of custom mids with 3" cats. I said screw it and found a blow out deal on the complete B&B system. OMG. This is by far the ABSOLUTE BEST FIT and FINISH I have ever delt with. I installed the entire system myself with ease. Please contact Southern Hotrod for a price on this system no vendor can compete with!!!!!!

http://www.southernhotrod.com/store/home.php

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 299
  • MVC-002F.JPG
    MVC-002F.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 426
  • MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 384
  • MVC-004F.JPG
    MVC-004F.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 414
  • MVC-005F.JPG
    MVC-005F.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 383
Sweet Corn

Man, as a new 05 QC owner, that is the look I am thinking of. You get what you pay for. Just step back and look at your truck.....daaaaamn. :rock: Spend it if yah got it! How is the sound? Sure would due my ears good to hear a video...hmmmm.

Yep, B&B is some goooood shit. Their mufflers look like jewlery. :D ;) Should sound good too. I had a full system on my M5, and it sounded EVIL. :evil:

avcts said:
I got tired of waiting for a set of custom mids with 3" cats. I said screw it and found a blow out deal on the complete B&B system. OMG. This is by far the ABSOLUTE BEST FIT and FINISH I have ever delt with. I installed the entire system myself with ease. Please contact Southern Hotrod for a price on this system no vendor can compete with!!!!!!

http://www.southernhotrod.com/store/home.php

Lets hear it! My truck told me last night it wanted to inhale and exhale a little better. Im weighing my options. . .

Damn, those pics make me want to sawzall my custom mids and magnaflow and throw it in the trash.
My magnaflow looks like shit because I had some zitheaded kid at midas weld all the connections. THOUGHT he knew what he was doin, all the welds look like a robot puked on my exhaust sys. Now its bothering me because its not mint, and looks a lil rusty. Esp seeing those pics. Knowing that I could bolt up the BB all the way to the manifold by myself would make me feel better also(no welding equipment)

Last edited:
I have the same system sans Cats, the damn cats look so good I almost wish I had left mine in!!!:rock: :p

That stainless will look good for a long time!!!

B&B (as well as Belanger) is just down the road from me. I recently heard the B&B and magnaflow cat back system side by side. To my old school ears it was B&B no question.

I would have responded last night but I was driving around until 10pm or so.:D

Again, I have NEVER delt with an exhaust with this quality. Screw those slip joints on other systems. The entire system is 2-bolt flanges. This means you can take it off as fast as you installed it. The system is NO louder than the Borla inside the cabin. Actually, I think its a touch quieter. I have a sound meter. It didnt cross my mind to use it though. If you want to hear it, go to this link.

http://www.bbexhaust.com/truck/srt10/

The spare tire fits fine. I don't want the weight.

I can certainly tell you one thing... As the PCM adjusted for the new system, the truck revs quicker and pulls NOTICABLY harder. I found myself bouncing the tack to 6K. Ive never had this issue doing controlled holeshots. I have to be MUCH more careful. I passed a car last night in 2nd gear and went 2/3 throttle. Just as I passed the douchbag, the truck started to go side ways. The road was bone dry. Scared the freakin sh!t out of me.

I wont be able to verify real gains until next season when the track opens up.
Caltracs are next. They will be needed.:idea:

Also, I noticed pellets coming out of my OEM cats upon removal. Im not an expert, but I think they were beginning to fail.

Anyways, sorry for the dissertation. PLEASE contact Southern Hotrod in LA for your best price. This guy's support is amazing. I can email him with a question at 10pm and he responds. THATS SERVICE DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

My Borla is on eBay. Its MINT. Bid if you want a cheap cat back solution!

Last edited:
avcts said:
I have to be MUCH more careful. I passed a car last night in 2nd gear and went 2/3 throttle. Just as I passed the douchbag, the truck started to go side ways. The road was bone dry. Scared the freakin sh!t out of me.

!

:D Scary but fun!!! My 4.88's give me that same deal!!! :burnout:

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back