New Fasion Alert, We're Missing the Bus

labontecsi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
One day, three trucks...I only got pics of two. The second one must be faster.:D :D :D

01-02-09_1609.jpg

01-09-09_1012.jpg

01-09-09_1017.jpg

You may check with our resident Ape, but, I'm pretty sure there isn't enough wing area to obtain lift off.:trytofly:

Last edited:
I like the ones on the side windows. They must keep the doors shut at high speeds.

Oh, and fix your windshield!!

TNVIPER said:
And they have no idea their riced out trucks that they think are kool as heck are being laughed at...
The driver of the blue Ferd gave a big smile and a thumbs up when he realized I was taking pictures. Moron:D :D

Put the J.C. Whitney catalog down and back away slowly.

Mexican's much..........?

Got an infestation there too LOL you see that here all the time but the truck is a Lobo- Mexican F150

joemags54 said:
You may check with our resident Ape, but, I'm pretty sure there isn't enough wing area to obtain lift off.:trytofly:

Okay, resident ape checking in.:eek:

I say strap both of them to a Delta IV and light that sucker off.:D

Silverback said:
Okay, resident ape checking in.:eek:

I say strap both of them to a Delta IV and light that sucker off.:D
Thrust overcompensating for lift.........hhhhhmmm, I'm pretty sure it will work. (you do the math)

Last edited:
I thought the duct taped rear window in the white one was a definite winner, where in the hell did I put that duct tape?????

TNVIPER said:
And they have no idea their riced out trucks that they think are kool as heck are being laughed at...

We are not laughing at them but with them, ok yes we are laughing at them:D :D :D :D :D

is the first photo a pic of Brady's old wing?????

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back