New Feature - Drag Racing

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Well, Ive been working on a little cool feature for the forum and Finally got it done...

At the Blue Navigation bare you will now see a section called "Timeslips"

Feel free to upload you timeslip information and scan in your slip (or take a digital camera pic) and upload it.

If you need to edit any information, Go to your UserCP (control panel) and on the left you will see a timeslip section.
There will be moderation on the timeslip section, so please don't 'ho' it up by putting wacky numbers in there, or else your timeslip privileges will be turned off :D

Hopefully you like it, Enjoy Guys :eek:

-Patrick

I guess I will need to make a run first.

So I will just enjoy the reading

Thanks Patrick.....This Will be cool

Just a suggestion patrick, is there any way to have a graph showing how many in certain times like 14 sec, 13, 12 etc?

Will

Manic said:
Just a suggestion patrick, is there any way to have a graph showing how many in certain times like 14 sec, 13, 12 etc?

Will

already been done...on the right there is a 'Sort by' option, you can choose 10 sec club, 11 sec club, etc...:) :rock:

-Patrick

Awesome Patrick!

Any 17 sec category for one of your mods?????:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D

hey Red....

trying to post this....under timeslips....won't fit....less than 600x600 but still won't go

Attachments

• timeslip 002.jpg
    timeslip 002.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 45
All these members and only 21 guys have the kahones to post thier time.....
Perhaps this thread just needs a little bump!

SLICKS FOR TRUCK

RedSrt007 said:
You got it mike... :rock:

-Red
HI, CAN YOU HELP WITH TIRE AND RIM SIZES FRO MY SRT-10. I JUST HAD TWIN TURBOS PUT ON AND, WELL, PIRELLIS JUST ARENT HOLDING. THANKS FRED

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back