NEW form NEW YORK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this wuz the guy I wuz telling you about. few months ago my while my NR was in body shop, I was in orchard beach one AM doing my laps and this dude come flying past me in a 06 NR .. I though for sure some one was taking mine for a Joy ride! turned out to be a false alarm.

Any way dude welcome to the site:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Welcome man! What are your plans mod wise? Quad cabs definitely need a stage II as one of the first mods! You will not be disappointed!:burnout: :burnout:

Paul

Welcome! :party:

Pics?! :D

Welcome to the forum....

From LI as well. Where you at?

I am out at 68 on LIE, Joemags, Smithtown, Steve, Da Bronx.

Welcome to the best stop on the Information Super Highway!!:rock::rock:

TREKER said:
Welcome to the forum....

From LI as well. Where you at?

I am out at 68 on LIE, Joemags, Smithtown, Steve, Da Bronx.

Another guy from LI showed up at the tent on Sat with YF QC..

Look out for HEMIJOSH

nycstev said:
Another guy from LI showed up at the tent on Sat with YF QC..

Look out for HEMIJOSH

Nice.... It took a trip to Ohio to find a LI member... :dontknow:

Geez, finally another guy who will understand my accent!:) Welcome Westbury SRT 10. I work in Plainview and live in Smithtown.

joemags54 said:
Geez, finally another guy who will understand my accent!:) Welcome Westbury SRT 10. I work in Plainview and live in Smithtown.

At night, hes a hitman.... :D

How you doin bro?

SRT_X said:
Great to find a group of people with their hearts in the right place - BEHIND THE WHEEL OF A VIPER. Recently got my '06 nightrunner quadcab - 353 of 400!!!

hey welcome from over the pond :rock: :rock: :rock:

PS there's a place i prefer above that wheel...:p :D :D :D

welcome to the group :) and i understand accent pretty well even if i am upstate :) glad to see another NYer :)

lol i know my reason is 1. i just moved back to NY about 4 months ago now and 2. been job hunting and just got job so been pretty broke to go anywhere lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back