New from AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

jg_79_2006

Reaction score
Whats up pplz? My name is Jason. Just bought an 05 red QC, traded in a 06 Trailblazer SS ( with a 400 hp LS2 Corvette motor) for it. I've only had the truck for 2 days now and i'm lovin it. Haven't done any mods yet but plan on doing exhaust, cold air intake, and tune, asap.

I live in Mesa, AZ. I'm courious to see how this thing will do in the summer heat here. Anyone here from AZ?

jg_79_2006 said:
Whats up pplz? My name is Jason. Just bought an 05 red QC, traded in a 06 Trailblazer SS ( with a 400 hp LS2 Corvette motor) for it. I've only had the truck for 2 days now and i'm lovin it. Haven't done any mods yet but plan on doing exhaust, cold air intake, and tune, asap.

I live in Mesa, AZ. I'm courious to see how this thing will do in the summer heat here. Anyone here from AZ?

Welcome aboard...there are many from AZ.

Go to the "schedule an event section" and start a meet-n-greet to have a burger or something...

Again...welcome!

Patrick

Welcome Bro!! I'm originally from Mesa...I think I might have seen you driving around while I was there a month ago!! Welcome to this madhouse!! Tons of Great info and people here!! Good Luck!!!:D

ramviper10 said:
he don't know wat he talkin bout its all about the silver
Nothin against Silver, my Cummins is Silver, but red is just faster.

you know what they say,

Once you go Black........... you need a wheelchair!!!!

all jokes aside Black is the Best check the Poll

Last edited:
Welcome to the asylum, amigo......Great forum folks in AZ..... Some of our very best.

SD

Welcome :rock: :D

Yeah I am from Arizona :D Dude the water is worse then month old Bong water WTF :dontknow: I live 40 miles south of you and we have a few more from AZ on here as well....Wakeboard, Srt-iz-4-me, AZpyro, Dragon and a few other Homo's and one real big Homo from Tucson named Iltmprd ;) aka Ramsey's the greatest Luchador in Mexico :rock: He's de Bessssssssst :p I am all in for a GTG but these Arizona guys are a little slower than most ;) So good luck and try the burnout in reverse :eek: :eek:

Azmotorhead said:
You know hes not talking about me.:confused:
Welcome, I'm in Mesa and turn a mean wrench
I am in so cal and I am a mean wench :D :p ;)

Welcome bro.....
TheSickness said:
Yeah I am from Arizona :D Dude the water is worse then month old Bong water WTF :dontknow: I live 40 miles south of you and we have a few more from AZ on here as well....Wakeboard, Srt-iz-4-me, AZpyro, Dragon and a few other Homo's and one real big Homo from Tucson named Iltmprd ;) aka Ramsey's the greatest Luchador in Mexico :rock: He's de Bessssssssst :p I am all in for a GTG but these Arizona guys are a little slower than most ;) So good luck and try the burnout in reverse :eek: :eek:
Hey mikey, set it up......:D

TheSickness said:
You're a real doouuchhe :D ...

Welcome and congrats on the new ride.:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back