New from connecticut

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Congrats on the purchase, and welcome. Pics? Details?

you are worthy haha let me know id deff like to start getting to know people in my area

Hartford looks to be dead smack in the middle of us. Hopefully come spring time we can put something together.

that works for me if you can send me a message with ur info thatd be great and we will set it up when the time comes

that works for me if you can send me a message with ur info thatd be great and we will set it up when the time comes

Go to "The official get your post count up thread" and get yourself up to 50 posts so we can private message. No hard feelings but until I meet you I'm not giving out too much of my personal information (There's too many weirdo's around here! :D). In the meantime we can coordinate through pm's. Thanks, Jeremy

Go to "The official get your post count up thread" and get yourself up to 50 posts so we can private message. No hard feelings but until I meet you I'm not giving out too much of my personal information (There's too many weirdo's around here! :D). In the meantime we can coordinate through pm's. Thanks, Jeremy

This is all my fault, he gave me too much information. Then I showed up at his house, took his truck and disassembled it in front of him on this very forum. I am the weirdo he speaks of! :D

Don't listen to him! He said weirdo as if there is only one!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back