New from Ohio.

wcso873

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New 05 qc owner from Ohio. Love the truck! Plan on some exhaust mods soon. Hope to learn more about the truck on here. Sorry for the crappy pics. Garage lighting sucks. I'll post better ones during the day.
e9d682018695c044d3eaa73b76629e6f.jpg
1d76b9ebb970a9cef0b4aca9c99a9e94.jpg
3ab614b8c3f9e46bce7bfdf8b0ef2202.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure who owned it. Came into a local dodge dealer and I bought it from them. 45000 miles?

"Your lifestyle determines your death style"

Sorry dodge dealer in southern Ohio.

78370a42d9252af051e040f4e90e298f.jpg
1605f882ed35b63dfc9f0b9ca4998ccc.jpg
59d63794dbec40f27730ce75cc6c0cd6.jpg

Overall it's a super clean truck and the miles were nice. Has a few dings that make me insane that I am planning on getting addressed. I did pull the wheels and scrubbed the calipers with simple green and re clear coated. What a difference! My wife does vinyl stickers so I'm having her make me some for the calipers.

Does have the leaky hoses tho. I'm sure there is a thread somewhere that walks you thru the replacement of them and where to get the aftermarket ones?

Does have the leaky hoses tho. I'm sure there is a thread somewhere that walks you thru the replacement of them and where to get the aftermarket ones?

Tony at JTSVP sells aftermarket ones. You can also just take them off and have them remade at many auto parts stores who do hydraulic lines.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

We also had a member who was making nice replacements at a good cost but was shut down for not being a vendor. I got mine from him before that happened though.

Is there any special tools needed to remove the old ones? I've never had to mess with hydraulic stuff?

Is there any special tools needed to remove the old ones? I've never had to mess with hydraulic stuff?

Wrenches. Best to take passenger wheel and wheel liner off for easy access.

That's what I was looking for.... Hints to make it easier. Thanks I'll do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you sir. Was single with no kids and had a supercharged Saleen mustang and a murdered out lightning. Got married and she had 2 kids so all my cool stuff got replaced.... Minivan was my ride til this came along. Was able to convince her because it's a 4 door but yet still a bad ass truck. Now she has the van and I have this! I would loved to have a 6 speed rc but that's not in the cards for me at this time. Family man!

Thank you sir. Was single with no kids and had a supercharged Saleen mustang and a murdered out lightning. Got married and she had 2 kids so all my cool stuff got replaced.... Minivan was my ride til this came along. Was able to convince her because it's a 4 door but yet still a bad ass truck. Now she has the van and I have this! I would loved to have a 6 speed rc but that's not in the cards for me at this time. Family man!

Not to worry my friend, you can convert your auto to a six speed like I'm doing on my quad cab and many others have done already. It makes all the difference in fun factor with these trucks. I'm in the same boat as you, when my wife and I had no kids, it was all fun. Now we have two daughters, so it was time to add two more doors to everything and get rid of those that didn't. Much respect to a man that commits to a woman with children. From single to all that responsibility, it takes a very selfless person to make such a decision. So my hat off to you. :)

Thanks for the kind words. Being a step parent is often a thankless job but i wouldn't trade these kids for all the cars or trucks in the world. They have def become my hobby between baseball and cheerleading! Fun tho (sometimes) but always entertaining! I had a 99 Cummins with this tranny and replaced it 3 times each time supposedly being built and bulletproof so this tranny scares me so a 6 speed conversion would be awesome. So far this one seems solid and I just had it serviced so hopefully it holds out for a while.

Where in Ohio are you located? there's a few of us located west of Cleveland that try to get together as often as possible. our next get together will be May 14th for a BBQ and heading to a car show on the 15th in Toledo.

I'm between Cincy and Dayton right off I-71. I'd love to meet up sometime

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back