New from Tennessee

Tnethan

Reaction score
Hi guys! I've been trolling for a few weeks, just been too busy to create my profile and post. I bought my 10 a few months ago with several bolt ons already taken care of so I am kinda testing things out to find out what else has done that I can't see. I got it fro a dealership, so they have no idea. I have wanted one of these trucks since 2004, but just now am able to get a decent one. So far, I am absolutely in love with it! I am hopng to get a lot of track time in it, unfortunately, our local track ins only an 1/8 mile, but I can make trips up to Bowling Green for 1/4 mile runs. I'll make a known mod list as soon as I can and hopefully be able to get rid of the stupid 24 inch rims ASAP! I look forward to learning what I can and putting down some good time runs.
BTW, I'm a huge fan of standing mile racing and plan to run at the Texas mile the next time around so I have time to build.

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Thank you!

At first glance..

Belanger long tube headers
Volant CAI
Magnaflow exhaust from the headers-back

472 Rwhp @ 5230 Rpm
517 Rwhp @ 4065 Rpm
(mstang dyno)

I swear it sounds like it has a big cam in it, but I have no way t verify that

Last edited:
Thank you!

At first glance..

Belanger long tube headers
Volant CAI
Magnaflow exhaust from the headers-back

I swear it sounds like it has a big cam in it, but I have no way t verify that

Several new owners have felt this way, the engine has a good sounding cam from the factory. It really hits a lick! :D

Welcome to the VTCoA. Do you have any pictures of the truck? Chances are good that someone here will recognize it and be able to tell you more about the truck.

Here you go...

picture.php

picture.php

Thank you!
I added some more including the dyno slip, but have no idea why the uploaded side ways.
My PC uploaded windows 10 and I'm still trying to figure it all out.:mad:

Thank you!
I added some more including the dyno slip, but have no idea why the uploaded side ways.
My PC uploaded windows 10 and I'm still trying to figure it all out.:mad:

that's your problem.
first ditch the 24's
second get a mac:D

but seriously welcome... we only have 8th's here so don't feel bad...

i'm headed to the wannagofast.com event in september if you wanna meet up

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back