New from Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be in San Marcos until Monday.
But if I do end up getting a truck and need a hand with something I've seen a few guys on here from around the area!

And American Racing Technology is about 10 minutes from my apartment in San Marcos.

lol and if its blacked out with NY plates that would be me. currently in Abilene for a couple more weeks till around the middle of June :)

Is there anybody around the centex (waco-san antonio) area that has a 6-speed truck I can drive or at least ride in? Seems like they don't last long at the dealerships and nobody around has one I can drive! Closest ones are in Dallas seems like.

Is there anybody around the centex (waco-san antonio) area that has a 6-speed truck I can drive or at least ride in? Seems like they don't last long at the dealerships and nobody around has one I can drive! Closest ones are in Dallas seems like.

Welcome to the VTCoA. Can't wait to get back to TX!

ARRESTmeRed04 is in Little River/Academy. Shoot him a PM, and ask.

Lol if you're free when we meet up you're more than welcome to come! Two trucks to look at is always better than one! Should be Monday Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon sometime.

Welcome bro, VTCOA member from Cypress TX here. Good luck with the search! 06' Black RC would be a true gem if you can get your hands on one.

I'll keep my eyes open for you, it took me a while but I finally found mine just this past March, 05 RC black with 11k miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back