new from the sun shine state

Status
Not open for further replies.
ntw0rk said:
Yeah, plus I think he like to come here to chill.

He takes his boat out and mingles with the locals, and just takes it easy. I don't think he gets much down time in Miami!

He's actually a pretty cool guy, except for hitting on my wife!:eek::mad:

He is pretty cool! ... I have seen him walking around in the Mall of Mallinia before. He usually has a couple people with him, but he I just there like everyone else. ... He was walking out of Ken Cole one day, and I was like "hey Shaq"... He was just like a regular guy... he said "Hey, how you doin!"... and that was it. :) I had to look up about 3 storys to look him in the eye tho. :eek: ;) :D

I guess I can say hey from way the hell out here in Melbourne Australia !!!Oh chitt,this is Fl,I guess those extra curricular activities I Overindilged in are working again !!!Close enough for a gtg for sure !!!When's the next one guyz,I think there needs to be some Yellow mixed in with them other colors !!!:burnout:

6pakattack said:
I guess I can say hey from way the hell out here in Melbourne Australia !!!Oh chitt,this is Fl,I guess those extra curricular activities I Overindilged in are working again !!!Close enough for a gtg for sure !!!When's the next one guyz,I think there needs to be some Yellow mixed in with them other colors !!!:burnout:

Hey is your truck parked out at Patrick AFB during the week??? I pass by there all the time, and it's in the parking lot. :dontknow:

We can get together any time bro! :rock: Gimme a PM and we could meet at Louie's for lunch. :D

As flighty as I may be,that's not me !My trucks distinctive trademark is the outlined strobe stripe down the sides of the truck !!!Somewhere close to me is a Silver 10,and I've also seen a Red one down around Palm Bay !!Don't know if they're on here or not !!

6pakattack said:
As flighty as I may be,that's not me !My trucks distinctive trademark is the outlined strobe stripe down the sides of the truck !!!Somewhere close to me is a Silver 10,and I've also seen a Red one down around Palm Bay !!Don't know if they're on here or not !!

I don't think so... I think me and you are the only ones on here from the Melbourne/Viera area.

I'll have to see what I can do about making up some Buisness cards(VTCOA),and start tagging these trucks as I see them and see if we can't find a few more live ones to hook up with !!!:rock:If that is OK with the powers to be !

That'd actually be pretty cool!

Maybe wait until they have settled on a logo!:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back