new from VA

VIPERAM12

Reaction score
hey all! I have had my srt 10 Ram for about 9 months. lots of problems with it unfortunately '04 50,000 miles. new transmission the first week of purchase, new power steering pump. hoping these arent a barrrage of issues that are goign to start happening. Anyone know of a roe racing s/c for sale?

Welcome to the VTCOA. These trucks are generally almost problem free. Sorry you've had trouble with yours.

Whale cum.. and if you Wana run 13's I say go with the roe. If you want fast and reliable go with a paxton

Welcome to the VTCoA!

thanks you for the welcome!

Its been in the shop with a vipertech for 2.5 wks now. All becuause they are trying to get the fitting to go onto the power steering pump. they have blown the connection 15x gone through 3 different brands of connectors. They have called other shops and said teh stock one will not work with the a new steering pump and it is very difficult to fix. fixable but very difficult. so its really been a headache. I have magnaflow exhaust to be put on it as soon as it gets out of the shop. heard that it gives a really good sound.

Welcome from Phoenix, Arizona. I & PhxPoolGuy have Magnaflow & like them a lot. A little quite at first, but once you blow them out a little they sound just right. Sorry about the work you are having to put into your 10, but once it is fixed it will be worth it.
We all have done work on our 10's because we wanted to or had to. Good Luck.

Welcome from Illinois! What part af Va? I was stationed out there for about 10 years in the Norfolk/VA Beach area.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back