NEW FRONT PAGE ?? :).. i think i found one

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok mods lets see a new front cover pic.. and come to think of it i found a great one... :)
SRT10VENOMOUSgroup.jpg

:D we need one with all trucks on there. with a bunch of scantily clad wemons scattered around :D

eddie102870 said:
:D we need one with all trucks on there. with a bunch of scantily clad wemons scattered around :D
:dito: But I would like Women...:dontknow: :D

eddie102870 said:

I hunted Wemons in Alabama once!!! That one tooth they have combined with the 11 toes on each foot scares the hell out of me... :afraid: I did attempt to mount one, they do have a nice RACK...:dontknow:

Use that background, lose the viper and charger (nothing personel, but it's truck forum/truck of the month page) and add a black, silver and CE truck to the red and yellow ones and make that the front page pic!

MYTRAM said:
Use that background, lose the viper and charger (nothing personel, but it's truck forum/truck of the month page) and add a black, silver and CE truck to the red and yellow ones and make that the front page pic!

better yet!!

how about just a red truck:D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back