New GA guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICPREY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys my names Colin and I recently purchased phatpharmacist's Roe supercharged 05 quadcab. It was also previously owned by oldguysrt. Both guys took great care of the truck and it runs great!! I flew to San Antonio last weekend and drove it a 1000 miles to bring it back to Warner Robins Georgia. It's my first truck so I'm still getting use to the size, but I'm sure it won't take long. I changed the oil/filter today with 0-40, but I'll probably switch to 15-50 on my next change. Is there an aftermarket dipstick for our trucks? The OEM one totally blows. It seems I never get the same indication two times in a row. I put 8.5 qts in it and it indicates on the dipstick between the min and max everytime I check it.
I also have a 540awhp 3000gt Vr4 and a ROE supercharged 99 ACR Viper GTS. I think the Roe superchargers on the v-10's are an awesome combo! I'll post pics later.

Welcome to the RBC

Welcome to the club....I agree the 05 dipstick suks.....I never could read it on the 05 QC my wife had.....dont know if there is a replacement but someone should chime in...

Welcome to the site Colin.

Your truck is very nice looking.

Hey guys my names Colin and I recently purchased phatpharmacist's Roe supercharged 05 quadcab. It was also previously owned by oldguysrt. Both guys took great care of the truck and it runs great!! I flew to San Antonio last weekend and drove it a 1000 miles to bring it back to Warner Robins Georgia. It's my first truck so I'm still getting use to the size, but I'm sure it won't take long. I changed the oil/filter today with 0-40, but I'll probably switch to 15-50 on my next change. Is there an aftermarket dipstick for our trucks? The OEM one totally blows. It seems I never get the same indication two times in a row. I put 8.5 qts in it and it indicates on the dipstick between the min and max everytime I check it.
I also have a 540awhp 3000gt Vr4 and a ROE supercharged 99 ACR Viper GTS. I think the Roe superchargers on the v-10's are an awesome combo! I'll post pics later.

The Roe top mount twin screw is a wonderful power adder. Beautifully designed, and has now proved its longevity. I have about 25k on my Roe and have never had to do anything to it.

Sounds like the truck has found a good home. Thing sounded awesome as you drove away. I could still hear it easily from 1/4 mile away. :rock:

Welcome to the Family.... :)

Now Plan on taking Vacation the Middle of May and come to the JTSVP National GTG in Panama City Beach FL.... You will find over 50 of us and our trucks sitting around having a beer and just enjoying Fun together... :) :) :)

Yea I might have to make that trip to FL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back