New Gaming PC

dizzle81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this isnt the proper place but I just finished a build for my sister in law and she flaked out on me. So I'm kinda stuck with it and no use for it. Figured I try on here and see what happens.

AMD 1090t Thuban 6 core processor
ASUS m4a88tdv-evo Mobo
Corsair HX650W power supply
4gb GSKILL 1600mhz ram
XFX 6850 1gb ddr5 Video Card
Win7 64 bit OEM
Cooler Master HAF 922 case
Lightscribe dvd-r drive
Toshiba 640 gb Hard drive
All in one sd card reader
Logitech keyboard and mouse usb
Viewsonic VX2239wm 22" 1080p monitor

I think thats everything, Its a complete machine and I'd like to get the $1200.00 They were going to pay. Plus shipping.

needs more ram to be a full on gaming pc. I just bought an alienware laptop so I am good for a while. GLWS

Just the tower is $1000. bucks worth of parts so I could only take 1000. Plus shipping. And yes that mobo has 1 hdmi out. I also have all the paperwork for every part and the video card hasn't been registered yet. Xfx has a double lifetime warranty. So if you decide to upgrade you can sell it and the new owner can register it again. Kinda cool and that's why I use xfx. the computer is built and in the case box ready to go.

I think it's a good build. That's a nice video card by the way. I don't see why you would need more RAM? 4GB is plenty. I do have a question on why you didn't buy a SSD or at least RAID the hard drives?

I think it's a good build. That's a nice video card by the way. I don't see why you would need more RAM? 4GB is plenty. I do have a question on why you didn't buy a SSD or at least RAID the hard drives?

I agree 4gb is plenty for most games out now anyway. As for the ssd This was for my wife's kid sister. And an ssd Would simply put them over budget.

In my pc I'm running 2 6950's flashed to 6970's and a crucial 64gb sata3 6gb/sec ssd and a 1tb 7200 rpm hdd for data.

Thier budget went real fast cause they dont have a pc so they needed everything! monitor, keyboard and mouse etc.

i have a m17x alienware ,,,one sweet laptop bitchen fast :rock:

Just bought my wife the asus g73. Laptops have come a long way. She cant get over the fact the she can play crysis on her lap.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back