new girl

505'sFastestViper. said:
yeah shes hot i pretty much hooked up with her at the last gtg it was hott
Have you ever heard the Temptations sing....."It's just your imagination......":p PS definate Moderator material......

It's Alive!! Again. About the 3rd time it has come back to life after seemingly being dead. I think it will have more lives than a cat!!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the madness and congratulations :congrats: it's like tattoos you can never just leave it be you always want more.

etaylormcp said:
Welcome to the madness and congratulations :congrats: it's like tattoos you can never just leave it be you always want more.

Yes welcome...

And I agree, once you have one tat, you have to get another... I'm looking into my second one now.

TREKER said:
Tats are ghey.... And so are you... Homo....

I want to know what viper girl has to say on the subject.

thank you:p

At least viper girl knows that red is the fastest color ! Tats can be very gay or very hot . Just depends on who has them, where they are ,who you chose to show them to , and what you have.

Big rainbow / unicorn tat on a male any where is pretty gay. Betty Page tat on a girl can be pretty hot. Just depends .

Does Viper Girl have any tats?

dictionary results for: feckless
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
feck·less /ˈfɛklɪs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fek-lis] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. ineffective; incompetent; futile: feckless attempts to repair the plumbing.
2. having no sense of responsibility; indifferent; lazy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1590–1600; orig. Scots, equiv. to feck, late ME (Scots) fek, aph. form of effeck (Scots form of effect) + -less]

—Related forms
feck·less·ly, adverb
feck·less·ness, noun
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
CITE THIS SOURCE|PRINT
American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This feck·less (fěk'lĭs) Pronunciation Key
adj.
Lacking purpose or vitality; feeble or ineffective.
Careless and irresponsible.

[Scots feck, effect (alteration of effect) + -less.]

feck'less·ly adv., feck'less·ness n.

(Download Now or Buy the Book)
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2006 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
CITE THIS SOURCE|PRINT
Online Etymology Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This
feckless

1599, from feck, "effect, value, vigor" (1470), Scot. shortened form of effect; popularized by Carlyle, who left its opposite, feckful, in dial. obscurity.

Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2001 Douglas Harper
CITE THIS SOURCE|PRINT
WordNet - Cite This Source - Share This feckless

adjective
1. not fit to assume responsibility
2. generally incompetent and ineffectual; "feckless attempts to repair the plumbing"; "inept handling of the account"

WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.
CITE THIS SOURCE|PRINT
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This
Feckless

Feck"less\, a. [Perh. a corruption of effectless.] Spiritless; weak; worthless. [Scot]

Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back