new girl

Let's just leave it with Billy's comment...I can pass quietly now.:D

TREKER said:
Wonder if she has seen my avatar? Someone has to reach out to contact her...
:rolleyes: .................. .:rolleyes: .................. :rolleyes: .............................. :rolleyes: you are such a giver :) :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :D

Prof said:
I am ahead of the post ho queen!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow:

I think I finally got a handle on what's going on here. The only women that really matter on VTCoA (i.e. Wifey, Turtle, mrssrt10, etc.) are already taken. So we need to have one (make believe or not) to fill that void of an available attractive female amongst the sausage fest this place has come to be known for.

Awww shucks everyone.. I am so touched that I have moved up the list in the "looking forward to meet another vtcoa member" list.

Roy has always been on my list. Antknee too. Actually this summer should bring some chances to meet a lot of you. Just have to finish my Obama caused 911 due to a false birth certificate conspiracy book and I should be good to go. ;) If I show up with Vipergirl at a GTG, this thread becomes a sticky and goes down as second best thread next to the infamous "My Tuck" thread.

And Carlo is still a homo. ;)

TREKER said:
Awww shucks everyone.. I am so touched that I have moved up the list in the "looking forward to meet another vtcoa member" list.

Roy has always been on my list. Antknee too. Actually this summer should bring some chances to meet a lot of you. Just have to finish my Obama caused 911 due to a false birth certificate conspiracy book and I should be good to go. ;) If I show up with Vipergirl at a GTG, this thread becomes a sticky and goes down as second best thread next to the infamous "My Tuck" thread.

And Carlo is still a homo. ;)

touching words Scott...im gonna shove one of those mid-pipes up yer arse when I see ya...

this thread rocks, vipergirl rocks, this thread rocks....so does vipergirl

Scott, i got my tickets booked for NY!!!! ill call ya with the dates:D

When is this viper girl thread going to die.:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

viperhauler said:
when trekker dies...

Thats not cool. :mad:

Vipergirl appeared long before I picked up the banner.

I have said it many times before. If anyone has a myspace account, just contact her and get her to post up. I bet she would. :marchmellow:

viperhauler said:
and you will continue to say that until your time has passed....:D:D

Dont get me started. :p I might go on the offensive and get her on here myself. Then you'll be sorry. I would even get her to the NE GTG in April. :marchmellow:

TREKER said:
Dont get me started. :p I might go on the offensive and get her on here myself. Then you'll be sorry. I would even get her to the NE GTG in April. :marchmellow:
Viper girl last post 9-12-2007,last activity 11-7-2008,keep dreaming Treker.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

TREKER said:
Thats not cool. :mad:

Vipergirl appeared long before I picked up the banner.

I have said it many times before. If anyone has a myspace account, just contact her and get her to post up. I bet she would. :marchmellow:
Then why dont you contect her yourself,I bet she wont.:D :p ;) :) :marchmellow: :slug: :congrats: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back