new girl

TREKER said:
3/6/09 - 5:45PM last activity for Vipergirl!!!!!!

She's been back lurking!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

A little more nudging and maybe she will make an appearance.!!!

bwahaahahaha

Just sent another email to her. Told her not to be a stranger and that we want to prove she exists.... Lets see if she'll post up.

I see TOTM in my future.... Better clean her up..

TREKER said:
Just sent another email to her. Told her not to be a stranger and that we want to prove she exists.... Lets see if she'll post up.

I see TOTM in my future.... Better clean her up..

good thing you will have a nice set of headers on for the pic:D

Django said:
You fuckers are gonna be sued for sexual harrassment..... ;)

D

I have been 100% cordial, sincere, and genuine. Others here may have made a few off color remarks. ;)

TREKER said:
Cared enough to look, didn't cha??? ;)

I look at most threads.

But just for the heck of it I will clarify it for everyone.

I could give a flying f*ck if she ever posts. In fact how some people act is pathatic in my opinion.

Silverback said:
I look at most threads.

But just for the heck of it I will clarify it for everyone.

I could give a flying f*ck if she ever posts. In fact how some people act is pathatic in my opinion.

Look pal, your kind aren't exactly on the best terms with humans right now. ;) Be nice or we call the cops and say you're tearing someone's face off. :D

Vipergirl is ghey!!! Normally that would be cool/hot too:rock:
~BUT~ she only like fat hairy lesbians that play the banjo in suspenders, and Peter Pan's hat and shoes.:mad:
I think Vipergirl is really........................................... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:dontknow:

:marchmellow:

:slug:

ANT'knee in his PINK SLIPPERS!!! Case closed!:rock: :rock: :D

TREKER said:
Look pal, your kind aren't exactly on the best terms with humans right now. ;) Be nice or we call the cops and say you're tearing someone's face off. :D

Well I'm going to go back to my cage now and be good.:eek: ;) :D

Silverback said:
Well I'm going to go back to my cage now and be good.:eek: ;) :D

That must be some cage...

Still Mikey posted the real reason you dont post anymore in that video last year. i still think that is hilarious.

Where is Ant-knee anyway? He is about due to post up here. Unless HE is actually Vipergirl.

VG - FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott she says she missed you, she stopped by during the headers install on your truck...ahahhahahahahahahahaahahhahhahhahaahahahahhahaahahahaahahah

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back