new girl

vipergirl said:
101_0722.jpg

??
Her myspace page looks totaly different than these.
Check it out------->http://www.myspace.com/jennataylor1:dontknow:Better as a brunette IMO

Last edited:
welcome....lived in tampa for about 5 years.. great place...where to next?

This is really getting funny...suggest that all of you check out the last date that Vipergirl posted on this site...

I wonder what would be going on if she were a blond?

But boys will be boys..."hope springs eternal..." Alexander Pope,
An Essay on Man, Epistle I, 1733

I noticed the dates when this post was brought back to life last week. Thats where I found her home/myspace link. Just thought it was funny. I wouldn't have posted that other link if she hadn't disappeared.

Go to her my space page and tell her how popular she is here and that we want her back!

I can see how being a girl ain't no cakewalk around here........

Don't be a stranger, Jenn...........

D

Django said:
I can see how being a girl ain't no cakewalk around here........

Don't be a stranger, Jenn...........

D

i think that train has sailed Tim~!

please come back and start posting. I would like to know how you feel about the truck after having it for a while and if you have learned how to drive the beast to its fullest potential.

Just Thought I 'd do my part to keep this thread going, we can rename it... "How to keep old men talking to thin air?"

BIG NANA said:
Just Thought I 'd do my part to keep this thread going, we can rename it... "How to keep old men talking to thin air?"
Now thats a good suggestion.:rock: :rock:

BIG NANA said:

:D :D :D
cant believe this thing is around

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back