New Grille on the CE thanks to Dragon

Halligan

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Met with Dragon this morning and picked up the new mopar grille. I'm pretty damn happy with it - thanks, Patrick! Very very easy install...took 45 min. I also used the Mother's Clay Bar last evening - took 5 hours! Totally worth the time though! :rock:

Attachments

• ee_2.JPG
    ee_2.JPG
    9.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0109.JPG
    IMG_0109.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 205
  • IMG_0107.JPG
    IMG_0107.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Yes, I did...man that was ugly!!! :D

Yea, it really did clean it up. I really like the picture...it almost looks like the SRT badge is floating in the grille. I dig it.

i think it looks good to,time to add another part to the list.what is the part # for the grill?i wonder if the wife would notice if i took her srt emblem off her charger grill

sstdusty said:
i think it looks good to,time to add another part to the list.what is the part # for the grill?i wonder if the wife would notice if i took her srt emblem off her charger grill

LOL! PM dragon, he'll hook you up with the parts. I through the boxes away and don't have the part number. He'll also get you the SRT emblem, two-piece grille, and the little push pin dealies.

I went the same route with the same person (Dragon),totally satisfied !!! Even though the mesh doesn't match,it still looks better than the original grill,IMHO !!!!:rock: :rock:

HECK YES, that looksa mighty sexy. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back