NEW GTR R35 vs. C6ZO6 Race in Oman

Dollar for dollar the Corvette just keeps on impressing me.....

If I get out of my Z it'll be to get into a S/C C6..............

Major bang for the buck....and fwy economy around 30mpg......

D

nycstev said:
How would a RC do against the GTR ? Boosted of course:D

According to the (rather) loosely applied definitions of a kill..... It's rather difficult to say....

But, if you're talking a strict 1/4 mile drag race, I'd say that IF you had a perfect launch and perfect shifts thru all 4 gears that you may have a chance of being close at the end.......

My assessment of my 430rwhp in the Z at 3600 lbs vs: 595 rwhp in the truck at 5500 lbs (me included in both) is that the Z would still win.... It is (however) only a hypothesis.

Perhaps someone can do the power to weight thing for us and work it out that way... The GTR is 480hp at the crank... not sure of the weight.....

D

The GTR is Sofa King We Todd It. Awesome ride, with great DNA (Skyline)...

BUT...

That's no joke about the Vettes, crazy arse HP with all of the comforts/conveniences and none to shabby gas mileage...

Still rather have a Viper, it's an unapologetic driver's car.

Ronin said:
The GTR is Sofa King We Todd It. Awesome ride, with great DNA (Skyline)...

BUT...

That's no joke about the Vettes, crazy arse HP with all of the comforts/conveniences and none to shabby gas mileage...

Still rather have a Viper, it's an unapologetic driver's car.

I like the Viper alot..... Boost those muthas north of 1000 ponies.

But they're rather pricey, expensive to mod and they use fuel like an aircraft carrier..........

If yer a man of serious means the Viper is awesome... But under the current conditions I'm taking a slightly more inexpensive approach to setting my hair on fire.... C6 /6spd manual with 550-600 rwhp..... and not til I get back on my feet $wise.....

A man has to set goals for himself.... Those are mine...

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back