new guard dog!!!

wheredwhogo?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a new watch dog after two years of putting my pit/rott down for cancer. I got a bull mastiff/ english mastiff mix. She is 8 weeks old and weighs in at a meek and meager 38 lbs. I will post some pics soon. I am so happy to have another watch dog.:elefant:

Congrats great breed. (Got 2 male/female) Your gonna have your hands full. Awsome dogs though best breed I have had so far. She will rule the roost.:rock:

If you don't fix her and decide you want to breed her (usually female mastiff with a true owner will only breed them twice) I got some bubba juice:D (He's got papers:elefant:) all I ask is for 1 pup unless she has more than 8, 2 pups. Just a thought. If you are gonna get her fixed wait at least a year. There not like other breeds (it will stunt her growth and actually cause more problems) Find a good Large animal vet. Most vets have no clue about mastiffs out here anyways. Just a couple tips. Oh and plenty plenty of rawhide bones or chew toys ;):dontknow::p

Forget anymore mods ---those mastiffs:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: will eat you out of house and home.

We just got a 1 year old German Shepherd/ Alaskan Malamute mix. The little guy is only about 100 lbs. Makes your 10 year old 75 lb. golden retriever look small.

I was at the dog park last week with my 18 mo. old retreiver mix. She was playing with a mastif/retreiver mix pup (6 months old) and they were running towards me and my pup turned and the mastif didn't. He broadsided me knocking me to the ground. It took me several minutes before I could get up with help. Result. a torn knee ligament and a badly bruised leg as well as a trip to the hospital. By the way the pup weighed over 100 pounds.

i love dogs , been having rotties for 18 yrs . mine is 4 yrs ,his father lived for 13 yrs . ....:(

i have english mastiffs and they are a great breed. Just had a litter of 14!!! around two and a half months ago. they are already all spoken for,but what an adventure to say the least.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back