New gun purchase

K-80-123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a 12-guage shotgun made in Russia came with a 20-round drum, 5 & 12 round clips....fun to shoot.

IMG_2526-1.jpg

IMG_2527.jpg

IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

IMG_2530.jpg

IMG_2531.jpg

IMG_2533.jpg

IMG_2534.jpg

Saiga 12 Guage AK Tactical Shotgun, This Russian AK shotgun is built at the world famous IZHMASH Arsenal in Russia & imported by Russian American Armory

Last edited:
Have you fired it yet, looks sweet! Has the stock been built to reduce the recoil for unloading 20 at a time

Demon 8 said:
Have you fired it yet, looks sweet! Has the stock been built to reduce the recoil for unloading 20 at a time

Yes took it out this morning....it does not like low recoil ammo...I have some 1250 fps shells it would not eject.....but anything at the 1400-1500 it cycles very nice...:)

that thing is straight gangster...how much, if you don't mind me asking...

or is it one of those where you get blindfolded and get driven to an undisclosed location to trade duffel bags in the dead of night....??

viperhauler said:
that thing is straight gangster...how much, if you don't mind me asking...

or is it one of those where you get blindfolded and get driven to an undisclosed location to trade duffel bags in the dead of night....??

:D :D :D :D :D :D That's Funny!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Short of an AA12 thats the one I would want...congrats!
Now load up with ammo and be ready for the NWO :)

VERY cool! :rock: :rock: :rock: Sure does look like a Kalashnikov design. :dontknow: :) Talk about a "house gun"! :eek: :D ;)

........ come-on, man.... You HAVE TO show me pics with the DRUM on it! :argh: :D :marchmellow: :slug:

Rock'n'roll baby..........

Looks like a sweeper crew all-in-one to me.....

Beware of owner.........

Nice Walt...........

D

Black1 said:
That's pretty cool! :D I can honestly say I've never seen one of those before. :eek: :dontknow: :rock:
They are not that pricey either, and can be modded nicely;) and it's a handgun. Stick a nice lazer on it....viola:marchmellow:

K-80-123 said:
Yes took it out this morning....it does not like low recoil ammo...I have some 1250 fps shells it would not eject.....but anything at the 1400-1500 it cycles very nice...:)

Was that on the #1 or #2 setting? I've always wanted a drum for mine, but the drum cost 1/2 as much as the gun itself!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back