New guy from England

Welcome from across the pond. Enjoy the new ride. The other guys are right about those step bars. Nice truck congrats.

OP I'm in North Kent and have a 2005 Quad cab, not seen another one on the road yet.....!

Lose the stickers and chrome bits, black grill - job done!

I'm in the process of debadging my hood emblem....there's a bloody hole in the grill underneath.....not the quick t cut job I was expecting!

You can pretty much put what you want there, instead of the ugly rams head

Attachments

• Hood emblem.jpg
    Hood emblem.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 22
Yes thanks, I've bought a viper emblem from JMB.

It's ok but not quite right, mainly my fault for ordering a general background red and black instead of the body colour red and chrome.

It fits ok but I don't think mine is bent around the contour of the hood quite enough.

I think I rushed fitting it in the dark if I'm honest and in no way blame Justin...

I was excited!

Might order another....:)

Yes thanks, I've bought a viper emblem from JMB.

It's ok but not quite right, mainly my fault for ordering a general background red and black instead of the body colour red and chrome.

It fits ok but I don't think mine is bent around the contour of the hood quite enough.

I think I rushed fitting it in the dark if I'm honest and in no way blame Justin...

I was excited!

Might order another....:)

You might have ordered a 06 by accident, I did that but Justin caught it. Mine fit perfectly and right color

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back