New guy from Houston

TexasSRT10

Reaction score
So I bought my 2006 Mineral grey QC (89,000 miles) a week ago so lots to learn. had lots of big trucks and grew up on Chevy hot rods. Decided to think out side the box so to speak. Love the truck. Anyone from the Houston area?

Already looking into changing brake lines, power steering lines, Checking compression, leak down test, and change out spark plugs. I think that will be a good start. But I am open to any advice that you all have.

Attachments

• a884fcc2bad0e8f57c6c3ddb161.jpg
    a884fcc2bad0e8f57c6c3ddb161.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 67
Welcome from Ohio!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from California and congratulations on the beauty. That is my favorite color and year from these trucks. Wanna trade? :)

Yeah I had looked for this color for a good while and one happened to pop up a few hour drive from the house and here we are. Think I will keep her for now she is to pretty..

Id service the auto tranny while you are doing all of that.

Yeah I have read that as well. Anything special Or just take it to the dealership for that?

Dealer did mine before I picked it up but I'm sure anyone who knows this tranny would be fine.

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Welcome!

This place is a great resource for info for these unique trucks. There's a mineral grey hemi lookalikey SRT10 near me in the UK, always thought it a great colour.

I've not managed to bump into him in the 10 yet, usually see him in my daily driver......one day I'll have him!

Trying to share photo bucket pics

How do you get the pics to show up and not just a link for photo bucket?

Last edited:
2016-03-24%2006.54.43_zpsdtugioiu.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back