New guy from KY

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAD-RC

Supporting Member
Reaction score
First guys i gotta a cofession to make. I'm the guy that bought big worms truck. As you all know that didn't turn out too well. Sweet truck I wish he would have let me keep it. But worm is a great guy and told me that i needed to join this site that it was full of good and very informative people. Any ways i have been whatchin this sight and reading threads for a few weeks and this place seems awesome and i hope to be a part of it. Last week i took another 1000 hundred mile journey and picked me up a 04 rc. i hope to learn alot about the truck to continue to make it better and personalize it. Thanks for allowing me to join.

Great big Welcome ..... Yea lets see some pics.

What are your plans for Mods?

Jim

I'll get some pics as soon as the rain clears up. But it is a black truck.

Black is Nice ..... Look great cleaned up. But not as fast as Red trucks .... lol

Welcome! Glad you could join the club. You'll find an answer to any question to post up.

I'll probalbly start with lowering, intake, exhaust, under hood detailing, head lights and tail lights. As far as big mods it may be a little while. I have a 97 Grand prix gtp that i'm workin on runnin 11's in ,and a 82 cj-7 thats gettin a 383 stroker.

BAD-RC said:
I'll probalbly start with lowering, intake, exhaust, under hood detailing, head lights and tail lights. As far as big mods it may be a little while. I have a 97 Grand prix gtp that i'm workin on runnin 11's in ,and a 82 cj-7 thats gettin a 383 stroker.

Well hell, post pics of them all:D

BAD-RC said:

Welcome to the zoo:D
Here is a killer deal on a Bow Tie if ya haven't done the work yet:D

faslane505
Almost Senior Member

Member Number: 958

Bowtie Block 388 SBC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just putting this out there to see if there is any interest.

It a SBC 388

Bowtie Block iron block (casting #184)
Brodix Heads (cast #11)*(New valves)
Callies 4340 knife edged crank
Mahle 4340 Rods
Ross forged pistons *4.060
Billet Main Caps
Custom Lunati Cam
Crower billet rockers
Custom Holley HP 750cfm (actually flows around 950cfm)
SFI Balancer
C/R is 13.75-1
havent dyno'd it, but would definetly be over 600+hp and crazy amounts of TQ!!..my guess is 750+
engine is straight out of the machine shop and only has about 15-20 miles on it...i know my sig says " Lots of SPray" but engine has never been sprayed. never got far enough in the project to get the kit on it. this engine was built for nitrous though. this block i capable of holding 1500hp+. i had it in my s-10 with a 6 speed, want to go in a different direction. im gonna put my old 383 back in my s-10. it will also be for sale.

looking for $7500 for the engine. i have well over 10k in this engine with machine work. built with only top quality parts!~

Welcome bud, it's good to see another person from KY on here!

Welcome to the forum:driver:

finally, I was waiting on you. Make sure you hit up the Black thruck Thread as well. Yea Man, there some crazy mothertruckers on this sight, and please do not feed Stinker, he bites. But, I am glad that you made it. Yea man, I love the truck, hopefully you can get it going.Hope to see you at the GTG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back