new guy from LA.

jason002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been looking for quite a while...found what I thought was the perfect truck.only probably is I'm in Louisiana the truck was in Oregon.uh huh,yeah,1700 miles away.oh well make a internet purchase get it shipped right..scary stuff for a broke country boy.oh well,gotta have it!it's here,yehaw!!lets go fast!!177 miles later,OOOPPPSSS leaky head gasket among a few other things.oh well...looking for a good mechanic in the Shreveport area.:drool:

it's kinda like sitting down to your favorite meal and only getting a taste...come on....:drool:

been reading thru the forum the last few days,looks like a cool place.:rock:

Attachments

• 44 545.jpg
    44 545.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
  • 44 550.jpg
    44 550.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
Theres pretty much nobody in Louisiana. i just moved down here 4 months ago and couldnt find anyone. you could try dallas performace but I would hightly recommend V1R. HHles outta waco texas about 3 and a half hours away from shreveport/ Bossier City. Hes currently doing my build :DHes a vendor on here and im sure he'll chime in.

Where are you located at?

Welcome and if your in the shreveport area need to get up with moparviper and hit up the track with us

Theres pretty much nobody in Louisiana. i just moved down here 4 months ago and couldnt find anyone. you could try dallas performace but I would hightly recommend V1R. HHles outta waco texas about 3 and a half hours away from shreveport/ Bossier City. Hes currently doing my build :DHes a vendor on here and im sure he'll chime in.

Where are you located at?

about 25 miles south of Shreveport,little town called Grand Cane

Welcome and if your in the shreveport area need to get up with moparviper and hit up the track with us

yeah definitely as soon as I get the head gasket tended to...use to run some wildass banshees at Red River Raceway and I also went to Pine Valley Raceway in Lufkin,tx and Cherokee county motorsports park in Rusk Tx

Im not sure where thats at cause I just moved here myself. But you should come up to thunder road raceway one weekend me and DOWORKSON go almost every weekend

Im not sure where thats at cause I just moved here myself. But you should come up to thunder road raceway one weekend me and DOWORKSON go almost every weekend

Cool,yeah,I need to get up with DOWORKSON anyways,he has a stock airbox for me.definatley holler the next time y'all go.if my 10 isn't ready I'll bring my wife's hemi. red river is now called thunder road,I just can't get use to the new name.

Lol yeah I dont do any racing now but matt does (DOWORKSON) im waiting for my build to get done...should be in the next couple weeks..but ill be out there throwin back some beers:D

south LA here, no 10 though. I just love fast trucks :)

Most local 10's here never make it to the track. They rather enter car shows. Laaaaaaame.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back