New Guy From MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominick572

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself my name is Dominick Esposito, Journeyman Plumber youngest in MA. just bought an 04 srt10 Black with 3500 miles on it contacting Boomer soon to get my Gen IV shifter already starting the mods i cant wait. I keep telling everyone its my work truck, but ill never work out of it.

How are ya Dominick - Welcome to one of the best sites I've ever experienced!

Don't forget to get BOOM's lowering kit while you're at it. I have his 1/2 kit, and it makes the truck sit perfect IMO!:rock:

Hey, Welcome to our family.
I hope you came here to have fun beacuse that's what this site is all about.

Wish I had a work truck like that when I was a plumber's helper one summer long, long ago.;) But you are a journeyman so you get the best and picked the right truck.

Congratulations and did I mention have fun.:D :D :D

Welcome to the Forums...enjoy:D

Dominick572 said:
Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself my name is Dominick Esposito, Journeyman Plumber youngest in MA. just bought an 04 srt10 Black with 3500 miles on it contacting Boomer soon to get my Gen IV shifter already starting the mods i cant wait. I keep telling everyone its my work truck, but ill never work out of it.
Congratulations and welcome Dominick :D

This is a great site, and I would never work out of my SRT-10 either unless my name was 1tallsrt..... ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back