new guy from new mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ya can post a better pic I'll do up a neat lookin sig for ya ..... Jim

JimTeTe said:
If ya can post a better pic I'll do up a neat lookin sig for ya ..... Jim

Heres mine :D

AfterShacklesand300LBSofsandbags3.jpg

Dom Got me your number chance, jsut let me know when you need me to call buddy, I'll help ya in any way, just be warned, I have a small accent:p

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Dom Got me your number chance, jsut let me know when you need me to call buddy, I'll help ya in any way, just be warned, I have a small accent:p

Did you say you'll help in any way?:D

:rock: Its all good ha ha ha give me a call whenever i need the stuff so the sooner the better

Small accent ;) Boy is that new guy gonna be in trouble LMAO....Just don't get Stink laughing and talking at the same time...:D

05QCSRT10 said:
LOL Not my dads truck, and he lives a thousand miles away LOL.

:stupido2:That reminds me? Of that time? When I was 15? I had this gorgeous smokin’ hot girlfriend? But I couldn’t introduce her to my friends because she lived 1000 miles away in Cana-da…? And my mom won’t let me drive that far? She wouldn’t even drop me off? But too bad for them huh? HUH? Those… Those friends? They couldn’t see my GF because she was so far so they had no choice but to believe me?
:rolleyes:Yeah you’re not getting the message… Nevermind..

Venom Power said:
:stupido2:That reminds me? Of that time? When I was 15? I had this gorgeous smokin’ hot girlfriend? But I couldn’t introduce her to my friends because she lived 1000 miles away in Cana-da…? And my mom won’t let me drive that far? She wouldn’t even drop me off? But too bad for them huh? HUH? Those… Those friends? They couldn’t see my GF because she was so far so they had no choice but to believe me?
:rolleyes:Yeah you’re not getting the message… Nevermind..

Not that I need to prove to any of you on this forum that I own my truck............. but the only person I have met in person that's on this forum is viperpunk, you can ask him.

If anyone else is in the Boise area I will be happy to meet you too.:marchmellow:

05QCSRT10 said:
Not that I need to prove to any of you on this forum that I own my truck............. but the only person I have met in person that's on this forum is viperpunk, you can ask him.

If anyone else is in the Boise area I will be happy to meet you too.:marchmellow:

When I get around to needing some potatoes I'll come through. :dontknow: Not that a second or third hand QC would impress me anyway.

Venom Power said:
When I get around to needing some potatoes I'll come through. :dontknow: Not that a second or third hand QC would impress me anyway.

Sounds good, everyone likes potatoes:D I don't remember saying that my QC would impress anyone:dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back