New Guy From Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

booky

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been watching this forum for a while now. There is a lot of good reading and information on here and I love how open it is.

I decided I should join if I was to continue to come here. I hope you guys do not mind as I do not own a SRT-10, but I do take as much pride in my '05 Daytona.

I love the looks of these trucks and love reading about all the great modifications done to them.

Anyways, thanks for allowing me to join.

Attachments

• RamDaytona1.jpg
    RamDaytona1.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 176
  • RamDaytona2.jpg
    RamDaytona2.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 106
Welcome! SRT 10 or Daytona...or Ford for that manner, you are family from post #1.

Enjoy!

P.S. Great taste in wheels on that fine looking truck!

howdy & welcome to the RBC

sweet truck:rock: :rock: :rock:

did not know they made a RC Daytona:elefant:

Welcome to the club, Nice looking Daytona. It shows that you have been here for awhile, You included pics. on your first post.:rock:

booky said:
Hello,

I have been watching this forum for a while now. There is a lot of good reading and information on here and I love how open it is.

I decided I should join if I was to continue to come here. I hope you guys do not mind as I do not own a SRT-10, but I do take as much pride in my '05 Daytona.

I love the looks of these trucks and love reading about all the great modifications done to them.

Anyways, thanks for allowing me to join.

welcome to the club bud and were the hell is van hert at? they dont let me out of hillsboro much :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :)

How far is hilsboro and van-whatever from lexington ky. I may have to make a trip north sometime!

Van Wert is in between Fort Wayne, Indiana and Lima Ohio along Hwy 30.

I am originally from Minot, North Dakota, so it was funny that I ended up in a city smaller then my hometown.

I will have to say that I do not miss those N.Dak winters.:)

Thanks for the welcomes.

BAD-RC said:
How far is hilsboro and van-whatever from lexington ky. I may have to make a trip north sometime!

im bout 2 hours from lexington but it can be done alot quicker :)

Welcome aboard, nice looking ride. Just dont try and tell us its faster than a 10 and you will be ok :)

Welcome Bud ........ Glad to have ya ....... enjoy the forum.

Jim

That makes two people from Minot, ND, I know of. Welcome aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back