New Guy from the UP of Mich

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchuettS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alittle about myself:
Well, Im 24 yrs old and like the title says, living in the UP of michigan. Got my associates in Automotive but Im working at a brand new 40 million $ Lime plant where we turn limestone into Lime. I like anything outdoors, good looking women, playing pool and working on cars/trucks.

I bought a Red 04' RC w/ 4,000 miles at the end of October. I love the truck, its got plenty of power and looks great. Only got to drive it for about a month before I had to park it in the garage due to snow :( . I cant keep anything stock so itll have some mods before it hits the road next.

Just thoughts Id say hello to all the forum members, so HI! I like the site, lot of good info here, its addicting. :rock: :D

Welcome to the site...Lots of ideas for sure here...SRT TRUCKS RULE...
Got mine in August only drove it till November...Can't wait till spring...
Again welcome...:burnout:

Welcome to the Family

VJ

Sucks parking it for the winter but I'm in the same boat. Look at the bright side.. less miles, MORE resale value (in 25 years!)

:)

ohiosrt10 said:
Sucks parking it for the winter but I'm in the same boat. Look at the bright side.. less miles, MORE resale value (in 25 years!)

:)

That is true! Saves me on gas and insurance for a few months as well. I recently bought a dodge neon to drive to work and to drive in the winter. The truck is just my toy, not my daily driver. I go out in the garage a cpl times to a day to visit it.

Thanks for all the welcomes, guys! :burnout:

WELCOME! nice color:rock: we WILL help you spend that hard earned cash on mods!;)

SANCHOBA said:
WELCOME! nice color:rock: we WILL help you spend that hard earned cash on mods!;)

Just by viewing site this I already made my mind up on a Roe SC kit. What better way to spend tax returns on hey.

You can't keep anything stock? Well then you're in the right place with the right truck. Welcome home bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back