New guy from Waco Texas area

05Silver10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am Brent and I am new here. A few weekends ago I bought a 2005 silver RC. So far I am loving this truck and its my daily driver. I have always had performance cars starting with an LS1 powered 99 Z28 then moving up to a LS6 powered Z06 with head and cam work done. This truck isn't as quick as the Z06 but it sure is a hell of a lot of fun and I get a thrill every time I drive it. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know some of you guys and especially I look forward to learning a whole new platform I am not at all familiar with. I will post some pics later after I get a chance to do some clean up on the truck.
:rock:
Brent

Well here are a few pics. Its not up to my clean standards but here they are anyway.

And one of my old Vette!

Welcome. Sweet vette there. I traded in my vette for my ten and I would never trade back. These trucks are just too much fun. What are your plans for the truck?

Welcome. Sweet vette there. I traded in my vette for my ten and I would never trade back. These trucks are just too much fun. What are your plans for the truck?

No major plans right now since I am daily driving it. I also have a 3 year 36000 mile warranty on it so no modding for a little while. The vette was just too low and for that reason I rarely drove it. It was fun to drive but nerve wrecking that whole time.

You will turn more heads in your truck than you ever did in your Vette! I always wanted a Vette or a Viper but was not comfortable in either one. Have driven both but like you said, just to low. 4x4s & trucks give you that mindset...

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back