New guy from washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, found a link to your site from another I am on.
I dont have an SRT-10, I do however have a lightning.
Im not here to start shit or trash talk.
I found my way over here because my buddy just got back from deployment and is looking at 10's, so i figured I would do some research.
Second, the truck has always intrigued me(the way your enemy intrigues you) so I figured why not read up on them. And third, I was hoping to find a local chapter so I could try and set up an L v. 10 day at one of the local tracks here, even if that just means we all meet at a test and tune night.

You guys have a nice site, thanks for letting me join.

Little about my "plain jane" truck as you guys so nicely call it.
Its a black 01 with about 109,000 on the body.
Engine has about 16,000 but is basically a stock long block replacement.
Trans has 3,000 on it and was built by DMP in San Diego.
Circle D 11" converter, stalls around 2800.
Rear end has about 4000 on it with a detroit tru trac and 3.73's.
Mods are ported blower, 2.83" upper, 6lb lower, shorty headers, o/r mids, magnaflow catback, CAI, C&L elbow, MAFia, Predator handheld with custom tune, custom long bars, 2/4 drop kit, 99 wheels, 99 grills, black out tails, Cervinis cobra R hood, tint, AEM wideband, boost, trans temp, and maybe some crap im forgetting. Truck made 425/560 on a safe tune(11.3 AFR) and has run 12.89 @ 109 on street tires for the old owner. My only trip to the track was 2 days before the trans shit the bed, i ran a 13.02 @ 109.44.
I look forward to crusing your site. :rock:

I am currently deployed and can't access photobucket to post any pics, but there is a link in my signature and some vids on youtube, but most of those are my old lightning which ran 8.20's in the 1/8 with just a 4lb lower, tuner, stall, no cats, traction bars and slicks.

First off let me say thank you for defending our country. I spent 7 months in that shit hole in 91 so i know where you are. Keep your bullets dry and your weapon clean and come home safe. Take care.

howdy & welcome to the RBC:rock::rock::rock::rock:

How far from Bellingham are you. I'll have mine out there shortly a few lil mods done to her

Um, from my house, maybe 45 minutes? I havent been to bellingham in years, my ship used to pull in there a few times a year, but that was 01-05.

but looking at your mod list, i'd be an easy kill for you, haha.

Last edited:
Welcome I too live in Washington

I just got my 2006 QC and its the best truck I have ever had, there are some nice trucks out there I sure he will find one he likes. And thank you for serving
for our country.

Talk about an old thread, but CNC, I saw your truck at pacific the tenth of june. my buddy ran you in his harley truck

Thats funny that you have a clip of Jay Britton on your youtube. He lives down the street from me and my friend has been stunt riding with him for years

Welcome bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back