New guy from washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all.
As evident by my signature I don't own an SRT-10, but in fact own a lightning. Im not here to stir the pot, rather here for research.

I have a buddy who just returned from a deployment looking to get an RC in the near future.
That and being a lightning owner the trucks themselves have intrigued me. Other than the sound of the V10, I quite like the truck. I have never really been able to get used to that sound. I ran into a QC on the freeway that wanted to play, and that was my first run in with a 10 with exhaust(before i had only seen vipers as an example of the engine).

I am hoping to put something together next spring or summer when i get home(deployed myself) where some local area 10's can come and race some local area L's, and sit around and bs because as far as i see it there is very little difference between us, the main ones being the ornament on the hood and the manner through which most of us make power(you guys do it with big cubes and N/A, we do it with FI and small motors.)

Anyways, you guys have a nice site, and for the most part a welcome atmosphere, thanks for having me aboard.

Marysville/Lake Stevens, but the wifes family is from a town called matlock so i am often down near olympia a lot.

ok you live on the rainy side, when im on leave, deployed also right now, i head back to the east side of the state in tri-cities. if im in town when ever you put this together im always down for a roadtrip

I actually recruited in tri cities and walla walla, and grew up in hermiston. So while I am on the rainy side now, its not really by choice as it is because this is what i settled for, haha.

when did you recruit in tri-cities? ya i like the weather alot more on my side haha...but being stationed in TX is bada$$...great weather all the time

I was in tri cities from Jun 05 - Feb 06 and then in Walla Walla from then till mar 08 when i went to meps.
I like the weather there better too, to the point I think my next duty station will be San Diego

Welcome......hmmm..thought you stated in another thread you had owned an SRT QC at one time...:confused:

Edit.......reread your post...you just said you had owned a 13 second 4 door truck...

TNVIPER said:
Welcome......hmmm..thought you stated in another thread you had owned an SRT QC at one time...:confused:

Edit.......reread your post...you just said you had owned a 13 second 4 door truck...

500hp 1000ft/lb 6.4L PSD.

I was looking at SRT-10 QC's very briefly before i bought this L, but we decided to buy the Tahoe, so i had no need for 4 doors anymore with my rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back