New guy here...questions

actually kinda like the striping, different is good sometimes, congrats on the killer deal, if you want a kn deal , let me know, I got one here a customer returned, I hate keeping stock, so its yours for what I paid for it plus shipping if ya wnat it, just gimme a shout bo, its new ,never installed

actually kinda like the striping, different is good sometimes, congrats on the killer deal, if you want a kn deal , let me know, I got one here a customer returned, I hate keeping stock, so its yours for what I paid for it plus shipping if ya wnat it, just gimme a shout bo, its new ,never installed

I've kinda started looking around at some intakes, but havent completely decided on it yet cause i just got the truck today. Thanks for the offer, shoot me a PM with a price on it

i have the KN as well...sounds really cool...maybe added .3723 hp:D...but the sticker added 45:D

How much does the viper head decal on the back windshield add? :laugh: I really like those. Where's a good place to get one anyway? i guess the normal size is a 6x6 one cause thats what im mostly seeing decal places on the internet sell them for. ebay has them for like 5 bucks too

Also one other question...the guy i bought it from had taken the wing off and put a tonneau hard cover on the back. would it be a bad idea to drill holes in the cover and mount the wing on it? cause id like to have both on the truck.

Here's some more pictures!

Attachments

• viper1.jpg
    viper1.jpg
    850.7 KB · Views: 45
  • viper3.jpg
    viper3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
  • viper4.jpg
    viper4.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 36
why not? the 06 is comes factory with a bed cover with the wing on it. if you can make it fit properly, i dont see a problem with it.

The wing on the factory cover is different, just an FYI. The SRT-10 wing is functional, and could be putting funny forces on that cover.

Mod suggestions? Get to know JTSVP and JMB ... and all your problems are solved, except for your wallet.

The wing on the factory cover is different, just an FYI. The SRT-10 wing is functional, and could be putting funny forces on that cover.

Mod suggestions? Get to know JTSVP and JMB ... and all your problems are solved, except for your wallet.

I'm not sure if the cover that was put on the truck is a factory one. The truck is an 04 (i originally thought it was an 05), and the guy had a tonneau cover put on it. I don't see a problem with how I had the SRT-10 wing put on it yesterday, as shown in the picture. All I had done was two bolts screwed in each side of the wing that goes up through the cover into the wing. I'm in it for the looks, so idc if it functions like its supposed to or not.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back