NEW GUY HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

granger65

Reaction score
JUST PURCHASED AN 05 QC SRT10 WITH 3500 MILES ON IT. RED IN COLOR WITH BLACK AMERICAN RACING ON IT.

Let me be the first to welcome you to da RBC!! (That is if the moderators already haven't...:D ) (ok, so mopower beat my while I was typing...:D )

Let me help you out a bit.

One, post up pics before everyone on here goes ape all over you for not posting.

Two, open your wallet, and call Gary, aka Boomer. He'll need all of your money, and you'll be happy to give it to him.

Three, you got the fastest color, so be Proud!!!

Four, this is a family, even complete with the crazy uncle.

Five, get to know everyone on here. This is the best bunch of guys and gals you'll ever have the privalege to meet.

And Six, don't worry, the Sickness (Mikey), is on medication and should be completely harmless!!:D :D

Stretch

granger65 said:
JUST PURCHASED AN 05 QC SRT10 WITH 3500 MILES ON IT. RED IN COLOR WITH BLACK AMERICAN RACING ON IT.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB :wavey:

Ifyoucantundirsandstinkeritsaaok

si usted no puede entender DJCherokee es también aceptable

The Sickness has medication on his person at all times in case we have to communicate with them both at the same time...:canabis: :D

Out':D

NBT said:
WELCOME TO THE CLUB :wavey:

Ifyoucantundirsandstinkeritsaaok

si usted no puede entender DJCherokee es también aceptable

The Sickness has medication on his person at all times in case we have to communicate with them both at the same time...:canabis: :D

Out':D

Now that's funny right thar...:rofl: :laugh:

Stretch

Welcome, its a shame you missed the Nats, enjoy yourself here.

Bill.

You guys all suck............:thefinger: :lollypop: Welcomb :confused: to da site and remember the Gorillas do bite :2in1: My name is Sick and I will be your tour guide into the abyss :rock:

Wekcome, enjoy the best nuthouse there is (nut can mean just about anything in here)

So what part of the world are your from, an show some freakin pics

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Wekcome, enjoy the best nuthouse there is (nut can mean just about anything in here)

So what part of the world are your from, an show some freakin pics
Mostly ejaculate............;)

TheSickness said:
You guys all suck............:thefinger: :lollypop: Welcomb :confused: to da site and remember the Gorillas do bite :2in1: My name is Sick and I will be your tour guide into the abyss :rock:

Welcome granger!

If yer goin' on the tour with Sick, take some free advice,,,

BUCKLE UP!!:eek: :vroam: :beer::D :D

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
Hey ,Bienvenue ...that is for the international flavor...Oui Oui...
Let me de code that for you...Sergio said. I am a crazy Canadian and I have to pee :dontknow: or was that I like the flavour of Pee ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back