New guy in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John02SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to introduce myself, since I forgot too earlier! :D I just picked up a 05 Silver RC and started ordering parts. Seems we have a good group here, well except Stinker! (JK Tony! Thanks for all the help!). Look forward to meeting some of the crew in Panama City at Break Away.

John

John02SS said:
Wanted to introduce myself, since I forgot too earlier! :D I just picked up a 05 Silver RC and started ordering parts. Seems we have a good group here, well except Stinker! (JK Tony! Thanks for all the help!). Look forward to meeting some of the crew in Panama City at Break Away.

John
fastest color mst powerful best lookin need i say more welcome to the site from south of the border

John02SS said:

John

yOUR GONNA BE THE FIRST TO

SUCK AND BLOW:D

so you betta make it to the GTG hotel nightlife:p

505, I agree on all accounts! Thanks for the welcome. BTW.........beautiful lil one in the sig buddy. I have a 3 year old that could be her twin!

Tony............thats funny! I got a buddy over so I'm sure I'll hang out a night or two. Should be something PC won't forget for awhile! LOL

Welcome and enjoy your truck :rock:

Welcome to the forum :rock:Congrats on the Silver RC.. my favorite:driver::burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Welcome aboard...what part of FL are you in....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back