New guy in nor cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just right around the corner in Chattanooga, Tn.
Welcome to the RBC, also known as the worlds greatest forum!!!

In the future can we make it a perquisite that people post pics before they can post words :D Geezus man post some damn pics or these guyz get restless.....Welcome to the site Turkey Lips :D

SRT-RON said:
its black, that would be cool to know the number and time an day it was made

Look under the truck by spare tire. On the frame there should be a sticker that has a date and a time.

Welcome aboard :top:
Feel free to send me some nice pictures of your SRT-10 truck for my Dodge Viper truck website (click banner here below)

Welcome Bud!:beer:

I'm not very close to you at all!:D

WELCOME!yeah..if you can get ahold of STINGRAY he has build info on the 04s'

sleeper said:
Hey Rod! How have you been? Haven't seen you around for a while. Anything new with the truck?
Hey Eric, what's up ? I haven't logged in since my last post...sorry, work and home stuff's been gettin' in the way again. How's everything been...how's the truck? No new mods yet, but I was looking at the CAI from JMB Performance...what do ya think of that one?

Hey Rod, Justin makes a nice cai. I saw you driving through Oakley the other day. Your truck was looking good! About two or three cars behind you was the other night runner in town with all the viper stickers on it. I couldn't believe it. Two srt 10 night runner's within a 1/4 mile of each other.

Wow, that doesn't happen too often....I wish I would of known it was behind me.......where were you during this rare event?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back