New guy in Tulsa Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

former gm fan

Reaction score
I have seen a couple 10's around, none at any car shows or the drags. Do anyone have a club or run at the track? Would like to meet some owners that drive their trucks( hate to see these beast in the garage)also dose anyone know the stock cover and wing? I've seen some with no middle wing mount. Cover alum/ or plastic? Mine is alum& has 3 bolt points. Is it stock? Love my 05 qc, if anyone had some headers for sale, I would be interested in some used shortys. Would like any advice or tech do's and donts. Thank you u guys and love the site. Will try and reg my truck later today

Dont try to put it in first at over 50mph. Oh wait you have a QC, hmm, try not to scare the passengers?

I have seen a couple 10's around, none at any car shows or the drags. Do anyone have a club or run at the track? Would like to meet some owners that drive their trucks( hate to see these beast in the garage)also dose anyone know the stock cover and wing? I've seen some with no middle wing mount. Cover alum/ or plastic? Mine is alum& has 3 bolt points. Is it stock? Love my 05 qc, if anyone had some headers for sale, I would be interested in some used shortys. Would like any advice or tech do's and donts. Thank you u guys and love the site. Will try and reg my truck later today

For Headers, or virtually any Mod you want to do to your truck, contact Tony Sawyer jtsvp.com or Justin at jmbperformance.com.

If that combo can't find what you are looking for, it hasn't been made.. :) :)

BTW: A Very Warm Welcom to the Family... :) :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back