New Guy, looking for a QC

AZSVSRT

Reaction score
New member from AZ. Was deciding between the SVT and the SRT, very much considering the SRT. Will wait for the right one to come along, but gotta start the search somewhere. Any advice would be appreciated and things to inspect as well, when looking at them. Only considering the QC (don't want another manual car, need something that can seat more than 2) and I'll stick to my usual request: 1-owner, bone stock, with low miles. Hello all!

Welcome.
Did they ever make a 4- door or 5/6 speed SVT? I never seen one but There are a lot of things I never seen. Like 20+ MPG lol

Welcome to the VTCoA! Best of luck on your search.

Welcome.
Did they ever make a 4- door or 5/6 speed SVT? I never seen one but There are a lot of things I never seen. Like 20+ MPG lol
No, no. Only made a 2-door with an auto.

Welcome from Phoenix, Arizona. Where in Arizona are you?
Out in Gilbert. Saw a VERY low mile one in Scottsdale or Tempe, but way beyond what I'm looking to spend. Need to test drive one first, make sure it's what I want. I did with the SVT Lightning, just wish they made a 4-door version...

Looks like the SRT 10 is your only option then. Or stretch one out and add two doors.

Make sure you inspect the trans these trucks a hard or maybe the drivers on the auto transmission. If they did maintenance on it it will last. Speaking from experience my tranny went out 3 days after buying the truck. I should nickname my truck murphy because everything that could go wrong has but not a reflect of the truck but the previous owner and lack of maintenance

Make sure you inspect the trans these trucks a hard or maybe the drivers on the auto transmission. If they did maintenance on it it will last. Speaking from experience my tranny went out 3 days after buying the truck. I should nickname my truck murphy because everything that could go wrong has but not a reflect of the truck but the previous owner and lack of maintenance
Thanks. Appreciate the advice.

There are lot of them for sale of ebay & amazon. Don't know of any in AZ for sale.

Yeah, slim pickings right now. I saw the one with 1400 miles locally, but would feel guilty driving it... Also, need to save for the right one, not in a rush.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back