New guy on the block :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentleben

Reaction score
Hello all :)

Great to see there is SRT-10 owners out there lol. I would like to say hello before i get asking questions lmao. I have spent 2 days on this board reading your posts. Good peeps here thats why i signed up. I am from Medicine Hat , Alberta , Canada. I have a Q/C Silver 2005 SRT-10 :) and love it. Love all your stories and the info on this truck in here is good. I have had it for 2 years now, trying to get it into the 11 then 10's. Well thats enough for now again good to be here.

Ben you are family from post #1, lots of us striving for the 11's...only a few working on the 10's.

Welcome to the RBC!

Welcome. If your thinkin' about 10's. You need to talk to Stinker. If you ever get to meet him, just keep your back to the wall. Nowwhat is also building a supertank. Both great sources for go fast info. A wealth of knowledge here.

Prof said:
Ben you are family from post #1, lots of us striving for the 11's...only a few working on the 10's.

Welcome to the RBC!

Hell, Stinker has twin hair dryers and is in the mid 14's.;) :D

Welcome aboard Ben.

You arn't be chance a Grizzly Bear are you?:confused: :dontknow: We need more animals on this site.:D :rock:

SilvrSRT10 said:
Welcome. If your thinkin' about 10's. You need to talk to Stinker. If you ever get to meet him, just keep your back to the wall. Nowwhat is also building a supertank. Both great sources for go fast info. A wealth of knowledge here.

....and when Stinker gets an Onion Blossom, thats the bait dont go for it. :D

Welcome to the forum!

Medicine Hat, really? Sounds like where Silent D should live!
;) :D:D

Welcome to instant insanity !!!!You'll never be the same !!!:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back