New guy on the block

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.bimmrz

Reaction score
I've got a buddy on this forum that says alot of good things about it. For the record, dodge has got the market cornered when it comes to looks and performance! My plan is to buy one of these viper trucks in the close future! I currently drive a 95 Bmw M3 which is a blast to drive, a 78 vette which looks nice but gets gallons per mile and when I want to get my speed on I have an 03 Suzuki 1200 Bandit with all the performance goodies:burnout:

Welcome to the best stop on the information superhighway!!! :rock::rock:

mr.bimmrz said:
I've got a buddy on this forum that says alot of good things about it. For the record, dodge has got the market cornered when it comes to looks and performance! My plan is to buy one of these viper trucks in the close future! I currently drive a 95 Bmw M3 which is a blast to drive, a 78 vette which looks nice but gets gallons per mile and when I want to get my speed on I have an 03 Suzuki 1200 Bandit with all the performance goodies:burnout:

Welcome to the forums:rock: Good luck on the future purchase of your 10.... check out the Buy/Sell section... there are some sweet rides for sale in there.:rock:

Welcome to the forum!

Please do look at our buy/sell section, the people who are selling in this section right now are top notch, and that is the way they keep their vehicles!

If they do not have what you are looking for you might want to let us know... There are a lot of people here that would be willing to help out on your search!

Paul

Welcome to the show.this is the place to be for info on theses great trucks.
There are a few good trucks for sale on this site.Check it out.There is a red beast with 700 ponies thats been for sale for awhile.If I only had the $$$ I would buy that in a second!!!Welcome bro!!

Welcome and good luck on your future purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back