New guy over here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats up people, I have only had my truck 2 weeks now. :rock: I'm from SWVA, I noticed some people from TN, hopefully we can get up together sometime for some pics. :dontknow:
DSC_0111.jpg

Welcome aboard #6615...Be carefull of those TN guys they will corrupt you

Whos truck did you buy?
welcome and enjoy!

:confused: i dunno whos truck it was.:confused: I was told it came from TX, but i'm not sure. Is there any way to find out??

Welcome to the Family

Just stay out of Kingsport, TN.....from the looks of your truck you might still some of my thunder around here..;) ..Welcome to the club.....have you ever been to Bristol Thunder Valley Drag strip?......maybe we could get together with some of the other 10s around here....Aug 30 is the next street fights and Sept 19-21 is Mopar Thunder.....:) .......or let me know whenever you come this way..

Welcome to the forum... Congrat's on the 10:rock: :burnout: :burnout:

Hi Iceman. Enjoy your stay. You got my preferred single cab version. Looks sweeeeeeeeeeeet:rock: :rock: :rock:

damn kids:D

sounds like I'm going to kingsport....lol. I was at the "street fights" last thursday. I'd love to set up a "10 fest" at thunder valley on the 30th.

thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Welcome. There is a South East GTG in September. You should try to make it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back