new guy with a hemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramatorix

Reaction score
Yes I know I am on the VTCOA forum with a 04 hemi, But I have been a fan of the srt since it came out and if I could afford a 3rd truck I would have a srt. So with that said I own a 08 Ram 1500 red QC 4X4 5.7 (wife’s truck) and a 04 black Ram 1500 QC 4X4 5.7 known as Ramatorix Maximus. I enjoy reading about and looking at the SRTs with hopes of one day owning one, also looking for some parts for my truck. I am enlisted in the Air Force and stationed in Idaho. I have been in the Air Force for 8 years working as a vehicle mechanic. Anything else you want to know just ask.

trying to put some pics hope it works

Attachments

• DSC03465.JPG
    DSC03465.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC03472.JPG
    DSC03472.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC03473.JPG
    DSC03473.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 54
welcome to the forums ! nice looking mopar you got there :)

Welcome to the redbuttom club! I'm active duty AF also stationed at MacDill AFB! I have been in for 12 yrs

how long you been in idaho?

ramatorix said:
Yes I know I am on the VTCOA forum with a 04 hemi, But I have been a fan of the srt since it came out and if I could afford a 3rd truck I would have a srt. So with that said I own a 08 Ram 1500 red QC 4X4 5.7 (wife’s truck) and a 04 black Ram 1500 QC 4X4 5.7 known as Ramatorix Maximus. I enjoy reading about and looking at the SRTs with hopes of one day owning one, also looking for some parts for my truck. I am enlisted in the Air Force and stationed in Idaho. I have been in the Air Force for 8 years working as a vehicle mechanic. Anything else you want to know just ask.
Welcome to the best Hemi site on the planet!:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back