Status
Not open for further replies.
Django said:
Sorry to come late to the party.

Welcome to the asylum, sir....

D
Hell, you'd be late to your funeral:p :p :D

Welcome to the Zoo

Anyone know which sparkplug and wire give the best performance ?

bulgator said:
Anyone know which sparkplug and wire give the best performance ?

Well, the spark plug would be determined by your tuner to match the modifications you have on your engine.

Wires...pretty much a personal preference...my preference is for Adams Ignition Wires...but admittedly my preference is based on looks.

Prof said:
Well, the spark plug would be determined by your tuner to match the modifications you have on your engine.

Wires...pretty much a personal preference...my preference is for Adams Ignition Wires...but admittedly my preference is based on looks.

I went with Adams too but looks were not my priority...my research showed them to be top quality based on others experience...200% better than the MSDs.....

Holy Crap!!! Smells like my ex again!! She doesnt know which end of a vehicle ta put fuel in!!! She actually ran a TbirdSC till the oil light had been on for almost a month thinking it meant it needed an oil change.........Talk about are you freakin kiddin me!!! I'm like ummmm when the rods are knockin it might be a problem!!:D

Well the truck has not been modified and had the OEM plugs. I thought about trying the Denso plug but i thought maybe somebody has that idea already ! Big difference in the heat range !! I have read some of the past responses and man this is no mans land and the wild bunch are out there !

Yes sir...you have to leave your sensitivities at the door...but it is really a fun loving group, so take some of the flames with a grain of salt. Some of the toughest flamers end up being your best sources...stick around you have found the very best source for your questions...just be tough.

send me a pic of your ex IF she looks okay you don't know know what a old bulgator does all day ! If she is butt F--K ugly sometimes they are even better !!

bulgator said:
send me a pic of your ex IF she looks okay you don't know know what a old bulgator does all day ! If she is butt F--K ugly sometimes they are even better !!
hey bulgassitator use the quote function that way we know who your talkin too

well im sure he knows, and there is a ton of information to be gained just by reading !! And I'm happy there is a source ..

bulgator said:
If I'm wrong................. sorry. She's actually somewhat actractive but a total bitch and way to big if ya know what I mean!!:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
If I'm wrong................. sorry. She's actually somewhat actractive but a total bitch and way to big if ya know what I mean!!:D

They make a pill for that!:D

Rockin Ronnie said:

Maybe that's why her name is Elk? She looked portly in the pics! :D :rock:

Hello New Guy....I'm "new" myself. Been a lurker here for a while. I don't own a VT but have noticed and admired them for quite a while now. I'm sure I'll have to aquire one down the road, when finances improve! I admire muscle cars too. Anything that growls and hauls a$$ catches my eye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back