New guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

srtsir

Reaction score
Hi guys I dont own a srt-10 but would like one and looking for one. For now I drive a 04 dodge ram 2wd qc Hemi...Here are couple pics of me truck...Im here to get some ideas from you guys...
1019101113.jpg

0924101554.jpg

1019101114.jpg

Last edited:
nice looking truck and welcome! :rock:

There is a member on here selling his 10 for way too little, would be a good deal for you! if he is still selling it for $20k if would be a really good deal for you!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanx but Im not ready to buy one yet...Just wanted to get some ideas for my exterior and interior..You guys make em look nice..

Not looking for one yet...But I will next year...For now its a hemi..Just want to get some exterior and interior ideas..You guys know what you doin..

srtsir said:
Hi guys I dont own a srt-10 but would like one and looking for one. For now I drive a 04 dodge ram 2wd qc Hemi...Here are couple pics of me truck...Im here to get some ideas from you guys...
1019101113.jpg

0924101554.jpg

1019101114.jpg

Where did you get the rims from?

Welcome to the nut house ----First thing is to get rid of those SRT10 Whaeels and ship them to me as fast as you can get them off:D
Nice looking truck :rock: :rock:

Welcome to the jungle..........

Someone already homonymously plagiarized my signature "welcome to the asylum" line.... :rolleyes: ;)

D

srtsir said:
1019101113.jpg

0924101554.jpg

1019101114.jpg

Welcome man! im running a hemi too! your truck looks bad!!!:rock:

Thanx guys...Most of my ideas for my truck I get from 10 guys, so I figured why not join the 10 forum..Thanx for welcoming me..Most hemi guys are into lifting trucks and are 4x4 mine is a 2wd..My major mods are...22x10 srt's, MBRP exhaust with cutouts, 2/4.5 lowering kit, Diablo, K&N intake, Comp 260( getting installed), 4.56 motive gears, Whole bunch of little mods and of course my hornblasters 156db train horn which I love...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back